Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is scary Grammy is that he is not kidding !!!
He had your toothbrush too Kev LOL
See the source image

My daughter told me a 5:21 EDT that she was in labor. I got a new text that he was born at 7:27 pm. No details as of yet.
This is her 8th baby, the oldest is 17. 5th boy, and 3 girls. I don't even know his name yet. They kept it to themselves so family would not necessarily comment.
They like babies and children. And can afford them.

My daughter told me a 5:21 EDT that she was in labor. I got a new text that he was born at 7:27 pm.

Congratulations sister woman!

41F @ 73% RH, raining, and predicted to reach 53F

A quiet Thursday with no riots and only two people shot.

I completed and posted another Mk III Evolution design to that thread.

My daughter told me a 5:21 EDT that she was in labor. I got a new text that he was born at 7:27 pm. No details as of yet.
This is her 8th baby, the oldest is 17. 5th boy, and 3 girls. I don't even know his name yet. They kept it to themselves so family would not necessarily comment.
They like babies and children. And can afford them.
God Bless
WOO Hoo Grammy
GRATS....

See the source image
See the source image

ats​

Congrats Angie. I have no grand children and don't think I ever will. My only child is now in her 40's and doesn't have plans to have children. Her job and her cats fill her days.

Morning misfits! It's fried day!! Make sure you participate!!! Gonna start trimming today if it is dry enough!

There are two peacocks (brothers) that live on my property. They were born here 10 years ago. I just realized that makes an interesting sorta story. I have some pictures of two generations. The peacocks living here today are daddies now.

Here's the momma peahen that wandered into our lives with her brand-new babies:
1603464424634.png

ONE measly month later, they had gotten a lot bigger:
1603464707910.png

For a while, it was one big family...

1603464785943.png

Then... There Came A Stranger... And he carried off the lady. Years passed, and she never returned.
1603464926779.png

They liked to sit on the bench. There, they could stay dry when it rained.
1603465149903.png

One day, after five years of the brothers hooting for love... Here came a peahen -- and it begins again. Here they are, just hatched.
1603465289318.png

Latest posts

Back