Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peacock makes the perfect meat for dieting as well as weight lifters looking to put on lean muscle. You already know that the peacock is a beautiful bird. You now know that it is also one that is highly rich in nutritional value. Its meat possesses the ability to provide a plethora of health benefits

Image result for can peacock be eaten

I have the trimming blues....taking a break to let my fingers thaw out......

Still in the 20's outside so a perfect day for trimming. Probably 40 degrees higher in the mountains with all the fires going. Grand County where my cabin was is under mandatory evacuation orders....I think it is almost the whole county. Wonder if my cabin is still there... Glad I sold it last year. Don't need that worry.

@ Roster, I have a liter of SM-90 down stairs. Stop by and I will give it to ya....ha ha! I don't use it anymore....forgot why.

Hands feel normal again....back to the scissors....just figured out a way to trim faster....

c5a4420c56b00409be2e30c31b76d462.gif

Another day in the books. Lemon Betty is trimmed and in a sack for a couple of days before transferring to jars. I have 3 more coming down in the next few days. I need to reload anyway so necessary.

Danm it's cold. Barely got above freezing today. Winter storm is set to arrive this weekend. Like it or not darkness and snow will surround me soon. Time to make the mental switch to winter. Florida sounds nice about now. Only 2,000 miles away.

Weekend is here and that means FOOTBALL! College tomorrow and the Over Paid boys on Sunday. At least it is something to watch rather that the fricken re-runs that have been on all summer which I don't watch by the way.

tenor.gif

Morning giggy and the rest of you Misfits. Happy shatter day!

Out to dinner with my daughter and son in law tonight. Should be fun. She is craving pasta so I guess I s
am as well. Haha!

Will be watching college football while cutting down a Golden Pineapple and hanging it to dry today. Four more starts started showing roots today......those will go into small pots as well.

Need to take the dog out and feed the critters. Cold out!!!

This took my breath away. What a literally stellar achievement.

OSIRIS-REx successfully tagged Asteroid Bennu.

It came down under its own control, just barely touched... and blew nitrogen so that some surface material was captured untouched and pristine.

And it is bringing it home. Bennu is made from the original stuff of our solar system. A time capsule.

https://www.asteroidmission.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/SamCam_approach_and_TAG_37x_2.gif
Can anybody make it work? If not, just click and go there.

39F @ 42% RH, gaugus clear blue skies, and predicted to reach 38F.

I worked on designs yesterday and published one article on universal pump laws.

Attacked again on public media by a village idiot named Elliott K, creating factoids as needed to support his ** as he moves along, thus revealing more about himself than me. It supports my theory that you should lead the sort of life that it doesn't matter what people say about, even if it isn't true.

This took my breath away. What a literally stellar achievement.

OSIRIS-REx successfully tagged Asteroid Bennu.

It came down under its own control, just barely touched... and blew nitrogen so that some surface material was captured untouched and pristine.

And it is bringing it home. Bennu is made from the original stuff of our solar system. A time capsule.

https://www.asteroidmission.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/SamCam_approach_and_TAG_37x_2.gif
Can anybody make it work? If not, just click and go there.

Here ya go Unca Very Cool indeed
SamCam_approach_and_TAG_37x_2.gif

Latest posts

Back