Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

@ GW, have your stalker stop by here we will send him packing.......right along with the others who didn't belong here.....

Thanks brother! Something I said may have hurt his feelings, because he stopped his babbling.

A chilly 33F @ 80% RH, mostly clear, and prognosticated to reach a sweltering 58F here.

Miss Layla just scored half a grocery bag of tennis balls from the court in the park this morning. Luckily she had me along to help her carry them home.

Her diarrhea has abated and she of through her meds, but still on a chicken and rice diet. It appears it was a parasite that the fecal exam didn't identify and the first round of antibiotics didn't cure. I'm betting her butt sure feels better...........

Good morning. Survived another Beer Day. Feelin' a little crispy this morning. Cold and rainy out, which is typical for the Mitten in the tail end of October. I'd head some place warmer, but the Old Hen would never leave the state, and I ain't leavin' the Old Hen.

40F @ 86% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 64F. I turned outside water off and drained the sprinkler system when morning temperature hit 33F, but it has warmed up some and looks like the high thirties to low fifties in the morning for the foreseeable future, with some rains.

Puttering on line, working on articles and designs, and tending to legal issues, with puppy breaks to the hood and park as recommended and promoted by my personal trainer, Miss Layla.

Had a friend named Rick (long dead) that had a Great Pyrenees male dog that would go at least 200 pounds, and his wife had a little female poodle. Rick came home from a hard day at work, took a shower, and put on a short summer robe. He grabbed a cold beer and commenced to vegetate in front of the boobtube. The poodle jumped up into his lap, so he petted her while watching his show. He went to change channels and dropped the remote control down between the couch and the end table. He's on his hands and knees reaching under the table to retrieve it when the big dog gets a whiff. Rick didn't know that the poodle was coming into heat. The big dog did. Rick is screaming for his wife to shoot the dog. She's too busy busting a gut laughing. I saw his back the next day where the dogs claws had carved him up while he was getting dog-raped. I asked him if that was the only damage. The look he shot me told me to drop the subject. Couldn't stop the smile, though.

Had a friend named Rick (long dead) that had a Great Pyrenees male dog that would go at least 200 pounds, and his wife had a little female poodle. Rick came home from a hard day at work, took a shower, and put on a short summer robe. He grabbed a cold beer and commenced to vegetate in front of the boobtube. The poodle jumped up into his lap, so he petted her while watching his show. He went to change channels and dropped the remote control down between the couch and the end table. He's on his hands and knees reaching under the table to retrieve it when the big dog gets a whiff. Rick didn't know that the poodle was coming into heat. The big dog did. Rick is screaming for his wife to shoot the dog. She's too busy busting a gut laughing. I saw his back the next day where the dogs claws had carved him up while he was getting dog-raped. I asked him if that was the only damage. The look he shot me told me to drop the subject. Couldn't stop the smile, though.
Did the wife take any Pics :)

Latest posts

Back