Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one for Cannagrammy
😁😂😂😂
instagram1.jpg

40F @ 85% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 51F.

Layla’s food allergy induced pancreatitis has subsided with a change in diet to an expensive “hydrolyzed Protein” dog food through the vet and no table scraps, though we do chop up chicken breasts and feed her and our cat Melissa chunks to fend off the hopeful stares and claws.

We will give her a couple months for her system to recover, and then we will start testing other brands.

Layla’s food allergy induced pancreatitis has subsided with a change in diet to an expensive “hydrolyzed Protein” dog food through the vet and no table scraps, though we do chop up chicken breasts and feed her and our cat Melissa chunks to fend off the hopeful stares and claws.

We will give her a couple months for her system to recover, and then we will start testing other brands.
https://www.frommfamily.com/Try Fromms. Its s very healthy dogfood. My Miniature Schnauzer loves it and he is very healthy. They make it and send it to you. It does not set on a shelf.
My last Miniature Schnauzer died from fking cancer due to cheap shitty dog food.
And be careful useing pesticides on your dog to kill fleas.

GW
Glad to see something is working, Has she ever been tested for allergy to yeast?
My dog has it so bad that he will just have diarrhea if allowed certain feeds.
I tried Grain free and that worked good but changed back off after all the reports of dogs dying from heart problems due to what is in the grain free foods now.
Some dog food companies now add a supplement to their grain free foods to avoid the heart problems , so that is good news . Believe it or not my Breeder (one of the best in her breeds in Country) feeds her Westminster Champions Purina Pro Plan foods , right from a puppy. My dog still has rounds of Diarrhea but no where like he was since we got away from Chicken blends .

Looks like I am late for the party and you focks started without me ...... figures. Killed a few extra brain cells last night! Celebrated SIL's b-day. I think I had more fun than he did. Feels like it!

What to do today ..... Need to clean my gutters but the guy on tv says it's too dangerous. Maybe I can get him to do it then since he seems to be so concerned. Right!!!!

I am officially declaring California the smartest state in the union!!!! Today the powers to be have closed restaurants and churches to indoor activities but you can still go to a titty bar!!! Genius!!!

More coffee...

OH dam all my guns have come to the conclusion that they were Bad and apparently took it upon themselves to commit mass gunacide off the local bridge. Now what will I tell them when they come to take them.
1605896209667.png

Not sure if we can talk about guns Delete if not. My Guns and Politics do not Mix as far as I am concerned.

Try Fromms. Its s very healthy dogfood. My Miniature Schnauzer loves it and he is very healthy. They make it and send it to you. It does not set on a shelf. My last Miniature Schnauzer died from fking cancer due to cheap shitty dog food. And be careful useing pesticides on your dog to kill fleas.

Thanks for the heads up brother! I bookmarked them and will check it out.

We don't have Layla on any systemic pesticides, but she does wear a flea collar. All of our other dogs have been on a systemic pesticide, but when we gave them to Layla, it made her sick and so we only did it the one time when we first got her

GW Glad to see something is working, Has she ever been tested for allergy to yeast? My dog has it so bad that he will just have diarrhea if allowed certain feeds. I tried Grain free and that worked good but changed back off after all the reports of dogs dying from heart problems due to what is in the grain free foods now. Some dog food companies now add a supplement to their grain free foods to avoid the heart problems , so that is good news . Believe it or not my Breeder (one of the best in her breeds in Country) feeds her Westminster Champions Purina Pro Plan foods , right from a puppy. My dog still has rounds of Diarrhea but no where like he was since we got away from Chicken blends .

We haven't tested her for specific allergies, but Purina Pro Plan is what she was eating when she got sick.

The interesting thing is that she was that she went from pristine museum quality stools, to a yellow wash overnight at almost age three. With her new diet her stools have returned to museum quality, and her pancreas functions have returned to normal.

40F @ 89% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 51F.

Got a call from a tenant reporting a leaking pipe. As it turns out, the tenant has been using a corrosive drain cleaner and ate the bottom out of the kitchen drain pipe. They are of course denying using anything but Draino, but they have been the only tenants there for over 40 years, so it couldn't have been anyone else.

Tomorrow our tenant of 15 years, that were laid off as a result of Covid, moves to Corvallis so we have it get ready for occupation again. They were excellent tenants and left it in pristine shape, but after 15 years it needs paint and new carpets. I haven't used my airless for about a decade, but I put it away clean so I may still be able to use it without undue servicing.

Brother Graywolf, your dog will love it. Charlie has been on it for 4yrs.The good thing is he has stayed very healthy on this food and he doesn't overeat. He is slim and trim. This fker chase's squirrels and catches the bastards. He can jump and touch the top of a six foot fence. And he is a Miniature Schnauzer
Dont want to piss anybody off,,but Purina sucks. It killed my brother in laws dog. Its cheaply made shit that no dog should be eating. Table scrapes are better then that crap.
He also likes the dog walker.😁
6595066ee5f82fd7f80b9598c024e7a3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back