Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day and looking forward to what it will bring going forward. My dog gets what the vet recommends! Pro Plan made in New Zealand. Nothing from China...I don't trust anything from there an always try and avoid any products that comes from them. Thinking both my animals and plants eat better than I do!

Football today....that is if the games aren't canceled this covid crap is starting to p i s s me off!!! Seems like we have been dealing with this for years and only been months. Vaccine please!!

Breakfast time

Beer time!

happy octoberfest!

32C4B40D-DB20-4246-AAD9-792A8A0F140E.jpeg

40F @ 85% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 51F.

Layla’s food allergy induced pancreatitis has subsided with a change in diet to an expensive “hydrolyzed Protein” dog food through the vet and no table scraps, though we do chop up chicken breasts and feed her and our cat Melissa chunks to fend off the hopeful stares and claws.

We will give her a couple months for her system to recover, and then we will start testing other brands.

My dog would not know what to do with good dog food. It would probably make her sick

38F @ 79% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 44F.

The rioters are baaaaaack, breaking windows and painting graffiti.

I finished my conceptual for DIY -70C tri-core heat exchanger using a 10 gallon stainless barrel, dry ice, and antifreeze. Still crunching the numbers on performance.

Attachments

• DIY Tricore HEX.jpg
    DIY Tricore HEX.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
Morning....gets more than my heart pumping. I can see fine now.

So, if we are all misfits and we fit in here why are we misfits?

Thinking I have a laid back kind of day ahead. Might up-pot couple of plants but I'm hoping I get to Waller around mostly today!!!

Maybe I'll count flowers on the wall or play solitare with a deck of 51.....there is always something to do!!!

Morning....gets more than my heart pumping. I can see fine now.

So, if we are all misfits and we fit in here why are we misfits?

Thinking I have a laid back kind of day ahead. Might up-pot couple of plants but I'm hoping I get to Waller around mostly today!!!

Maybe I'll count flowers on the wall or play solitare with a deck of 51.....there is always something to do!!!
Looks like you get along just fine
1606059800131.png

Latest posts

Back