Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Roster's high school graduation pic.
01515_5zwqPJwG9D2_600x450.jpg

Graywolf ill send the police to help you with the rioter's.
View attachment 266537View attachment 266538
I like the uniforms........

43F @ 90% RH, rain, 5mph wind, and predicted to reach 49F.

Tennant out and I started on repairs. So far I fixed the wrought iron gate so it closes and managed to grind my right index finger bloody in the process.

Today I will start calling for estimates and start gathering the materials for the part I'm doing.

42F @ 88% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 52F.

More armed robberies with the robbers driving away shooting. Seems to be the latest new thang, this time with bystanders shot in the legs. Our mayor and police chief are "discussing" how to address the recent increase in lawlessness, while still fighting the feds to un-federal deputize Portland police so our DA decides whether to prosecute, and our governor announcing citations will be issued for home violations of Covid restrictions over the holidays.

Discussing is good! At least we have our priorities straight!!

morning everybody. been busy and not being real social again. i have gotten to where i really don't like this time of year, not sure if it is the holidays or the stupid freaking people. of course i maybe be part of it as i have been flipping people off and telling them the same. most of the time i can deal with em just not that well this year. if i don't check in before turkey day yall have a great one.

Oh, fartbubbles!

Two leaves dropped down onto my lawn. Before you think I am autistic, know that one of them measures twenty-two feet in length. The stubby one is 18 feet long, but thicker. I'll have to get my chain saw out and cut them in about thirds, so I can toss them in the woods.

Be back later all sore... 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Back