Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANIMALS, and our Government ask why do you need high cap guns.
Why to take down 12 assailants of course, shoot them all let God sort them out.
Rosa.jpg

Morning misfits.

Great marketing Walt, I'm still not gonna fly!

How is the weather in the mid west Hopper? Hopefully you brought your long underwear!

Canadian geese are back! They winter here. Have about 100 of them behind the house today. Won't be long an there will be 10 times that many. I don't mind them except they crap everywhere. Can't walk anywhere without getting goose dung on your shoes. They are protected by law here and I could shoot them with a slingshot you can get so close.

My lights come on in 30 minutes I better eat breakfast as I have a busy day ahead. Later!

Getting my stuff packed and ready to get on a plane at DFW airport. Going my ass back to Indiana to build a Burkes Outlet in New Castle Indiana. Ill be back home in 3 weeks and 3 days for Xmas.😒Hope you old farts have a great day.

Be safe brother!

Canadian geese are back! They winter here. Have about 100 of them behind the house today. Won't be long an there will be 10 times that many. I don't mind them except they crap everywhere. Can't walk anywhere without getting goose dung on your shoes. They are protected by law here and I could shoot them with a slingshot you can get so close.

And tasty!

hey man , my light just came on

Enlightment or eureka!

36F @ 87% RH, froggy, and predicted to reach 50F, with the rest of the week predicted to be gorgeous.

Worked on legal files for tomorrow's arbitration, and did more research and planning on some electrical upgrades at the empty rental, as well as rekeying the locks. A day of similitude envisioned!

Attachments

• Eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    Eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
YIKES AND HOLY SMOKES ALL CAPITALS!!

Winter arrived at the Chateau late last night. Fargin temperature dropped from a lovely 83F to a vicious 56F <-- EEK. EEK.

Do you realize if the temp drops the same amount tonight... we will have lumpy water.

Latest posts

Back