Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coffee shop girls got caught out in the rain

8BF71C42-5FE9-4302-AE0A-3DBD65D28AC9.jpeg
B8E3C0A5-F22C-40BF-9AC5-BB311DC76109.jpeg

Hey now One of my best friends use to be Short

I would rather be short than as ugly as that mother focker!!!

Hee, hee, hee, at 5'8" I am short and I probably shouldn't be sharing this, but one of the first secrets that my 5' 6" 150 pound Roku Dan sensei shared with me, is that everyone is short with their knees folded backward.

Based on last 2 pics,I prefer halogen headlights -vs- LED..

Certainly more attractive packaging!

Good lawrd, it is so nice to get more appealing with age. Within the last month I've had two young women, double gorgeous and in their mid 20's befriend me on Facebook and led the conversation to their loneliness and the "S" word. Women that gorgeous were never interested in me when I was also in my mid 20's, so it must be my macho manliness appealing to their great grandfather complex.

Also a new friend doing his level best to turn me onto some money free for the taking from the government, and one in India sending pictures of the starving children in their orphanage, but they make me suspicious.

Morning. Start of another day. Now figure out what to go with it... Working in the grow this morning is a must. Thinking football will round out the day. Would love to see Cleveland take out the Chiefs. I should ant KC as I grew up in the area but I want to see a changing of the guard.

The farmer prays for rain on the same day the traveler prays for good weather.

42F @ 87% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 50F.

A quiet day working on my thermodynamics article and spending quality time at the dog park with Miss Layla. I finished the article and Miss Layla found a kindred spirit to chase balls with.

Latest posts

Back