Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like rodeo bull riding .. kinda like real athletes
giphy.gif

I like to watch my cousin, Brandt.

and Brandt has done very well on the Tour

golf was my late bloomer

growing up , if one didn’t make the football , baseball , or basketball team , they tried tennis and golf

in retrospect , golf is the #1 sport in my opinion

99% of golf is played between the ears

an Hideki win would be awesome , Xander is my pick

Ha ha. Hippie, you are a hoot. All running around and walk in. Just getting ready to sit down trim and watch the masters. Hopefully they will get it past the windmill.

Storm coming tomorrow....supposed to rain and snow for 40 days and nights. The rest of the country is going through spring like weather as well. Tis the season.

@ Walt, Hideki Matsuyama will be hard to catch. I'm rooting for Will Zalatoris. Love to see new blood.

2f0c9f93d4d91a18080b5ac6a0baca1c.gif

Speaking of sports....I don't watch Basketball, Baseball, NASCAR and maybe Football anymore....IMO they should move to China! I do still watch Golf and MMA. Hopefully the rain will hold off so I can watch the Masters while trimming later today.
You forgot All The Hollywood Actors , take them too
Got ya beat. I don't watch any of the above. Golf? Really? More fun to watch paint dry.

If I'm not participating in a sport, I have little interest and to Rosterman's point, it does seem like they quit making real movies. If I'm not occupied, I'm most likely reading. A problem now that my eyes get tired so fast..............

Latest posts

Back