Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is doing something right. He has been with her for 51yrs. Hippie is a sexy bastard. Gotta see him in his tighty whities. 😁

That's good to know. I'm sure they have an intimate connection. My late husband was not flowery and didn't show public displays. He did tell me what a pretty puss I have and that I was a hell of a cancer warrior at his side.

You dont know Hippie. Thats Hippie being nice. 😁
hip2.jpg

Only about half the food trucks showed up. Still had 15 or so there, along with several hundred people. I was totally surprised to see half a dozen people wearing diapers on their faces, still. If it makes them feel safe, more power to 'em.
Started a heavy mist, not quite what you'd call a rain. We grabbed our goodies and bailed. Dropped the Pullet's goodies off to her at work. Love to make my girls smile.:)
Munching on some stir fried rice with smoked pork and sausage in it. Yum. Not spicy enough to be rude, but enough to keep your attention.

You seem a bit bitter, Roster. Women only treat you the way you let them.
Take the prettiest woman you've ever seen; There's some guy, somewhere, that's sick of putting up with her shit.
Italians call it the 90 day rule. It goes like this: Imagine your absolute dream girl, further imagine she's in to you as well!
First month, nary a chance goes by without knocking the bottom out of something!

Second month, slows down to once a night.

Third month much the same, but by that magic 90 day point, He just wants to know what's for dinner.

Bubba

Italians call it the 90 day rule. It goes like this: Imagine your absolute dream girl, further imagine she's in to you as well!
First month, nary a chance goes by without knocking the bottom out of something!

Second month, slows down to once a night.

Third month much the same, but by that magic 90 day point, He just wants to know what's for dinner.

Bubba

Got to love your delayed, obscure reactiond.

Gosh, you have told me this before. I thought we connected after that, but I'm mistaken. God bless you on your personal trip. Yes this a forum, but we are human. I am human and you have hurt me. Is that what you wanted?

Love,
Denise

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bubba, Let me try to get a good night's sleep. I'm trying to understand why you have animosity toward me. If your love is male or female, I wish you true love .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back