Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to pull and burn 5 more for russet mites. Pluss stem borers. They are/was my WC clone I love too....View attachment 301212View attachment 301213View attachment 301214View attachment 301215
Stain Sucks that you say mites
I have something going on with a couple of my plants very similar to your 1st pic
1656154092807.png

My tops on 2 plants are tocoing like your here , just the tops no where else
I scoped the plants and can find no Mites , Have you scoped yours.
Patwi showed me a site where it is saying we have been having extremely high UV Rays coming off the Sun , Higher than normal. I am thinking it may have caused this damage .
What if anything should I look for , no leaf dis coloration or damage ?
Thks Buddy sorry about your plants

Gooode morning brothers and sister women! 62F @ 55% RH, double gorgeous with 5 mph wind and predicted to reach 88F.

Made it to the Asian market yesterday and put up three half gallons of pickled Dikon and a quart of pickled spicy garlic. I also put some Kombu on to soak for miso soup today.

I dug and pulled all the tap rooted weeds from the back yard that the landscapers just cut off at ground level with a hoe, so they quickly come back. I also dug up a bunch of bamboo that my previous neighbor planted and which has invaded our yard. Alas it is also trying to push the retaining wall out of its way, so I will resort to poison to get rid of it.

Dinner tonight with a pair of our oldest friends who are about a decade older than me and moving slooooow. A harbinger of things to come..................................

Stain Sucks that you say mites
I have something going on with a couple of my plants very similar to your 1st pic
View attachment 301243
My tops on 2 plants are tocoing like your here , just the tops no where else
I scoped the plants and can find no Mites , Have you scoped yours.
Patwi showed me a site where it is saying we have been having extremely high UV Rays coming off the Sun , Higher than normal. I am thinking it may have caused this damage .
What if anything should I look for , no leaf dis coloration or damage ?
Thks Buddy sorry about your plants

the photo you showed me looked like stains plant and that is why I thought russet or broad mites

but if you scoped the plant and did not see any bugs , I am stumped

Sitting here vegging away in the Lazy boy and i wasi actually able to get a internet connection....fell down and bruised my old ass but all in all the recovery is slowly progressing forward....hope your all enjoying your weekend...and Boo,..The TBL are pissing me off!!..First beating my beloved NYR,s and now there messing with our hometown boy ..
,Nethan.M.lol..this is one entertaining series!!!....lets see if my way out here in the middle of nowhere location can send a pic...Photo Bio 680 Watt led grow...take care n stay safe!View attachment 301238

you are killing it Brother

but over the years , that is what we have come to expect from Mr Reibsi

get well soon Amigo so we can go over to McCabes Famous Ice Cream!

the new owners are friends of mine , Janice and Tim , if you tell them I sent you , they will hook you up with an extra scoop of ice cream!

Sitting here vegging away in the Lazy boy and i wasi actually able to get a internet connection....fell down and bruised my old ass but all in all the recovery is slowly progressing forward....hope your all enjoying your weekend...and Boo,..The TBL are pissing me off!!..First beating my beloved NYR,s and now there messing with our hometown boy ..
,Nethan.M.lol..this is one entertaining series!!!....lets see if my way out here in the middle of nowhere location can send a pic...Photo Bio 680 Watt led grow...take care n stay safe!View attachment 301238
Sweet set up and pretty weed Reibsi 😎

I'm super stoked to see you able to garden indoor brother ribs, soon you'll be able to navigate the great outdoors...if you weren't so far dutch and I would do a road trip to help you...how's the dogs doing, I'll bet they're anxious to see you up and about...you gettin old my friend, you gotta learn to roll with life, I've adapted on my own terms but I'm still a cranky old goat...so glad to see you post here ribs, the place is a better site for having you here...;)

Righteous installation brother!

Good afternoon Misfits....Thank you for the kind words regarding the grow and my aging body,lol...It`s sunny and 28 degrees here which is a nice change from the the last few rainy days...the new room sure beats the old shed i had and there`s 8 Photo Bio 680 watt LED`s in in ,..2 rows of 4...,. we built it last summer and put panda films on the walls but we had recurring issues with it staying up plus the humidity was all over the place so we replaced it with gyprock and added a 18,000 watt split AC....Presently growing 40 Frosted Fruit Cake clones and she`s one gassy / Fuely strain.
I was gifted some seeds from a Fella down under and i`m just starting to try them now....first up will be the PanCakes...germinated 10 seeds and have 8 up and growing.....hope to be around more often and take care n stay safe.
IMG_20220324_210910001_PORTRAIT (800x600).jpg
IMG_20220330_201739182_PORTRAIT (800x600).jpg
fullsizeoutput_1224.jpeg

Good afternoon Misfits....Thank you for the kind words regarding the grow and my aging body,lol...It`s sunny and 28 degrees here which is a nice change from the the last few rainy days...the new room sure beats the old shed i had and there`s 8 Photo Bio 680 watt LED`s in in ,..2 rows of 4...,. we built it last summer and put panda films on the walls but we had recurring issues with it staying up plus the humidity was all over the place so we replaced it with gyprock and added a 18,000 watt split AC....Presently growing 40 Frosted Fruit Cake clones and she`s one gassy / Fuely strain.
I was gifted some seeds from a Fella down under and i`m just starting to try them now....first up will be the PanCakes...germinated 10 seeds and have 8 up and growing.....hope to be around more often and take care n stay safe.
View attachment 301263View attachment 301264View attachment 301265
Very nice setup

Gooode morning brothers and sister women! 62F @ 55% RH, double gorgeous with 5 mph wind and predicted to reach 88F.

Made it to the Asian market yesterday and put up three half gallons of pickled Dikon and a quart of pickled spicy garlic. I also put some Kombu on to soak for miso soup today.

I dug and pulled all the tap rooted weeds from the back yard that the landscapers just cut off at ground level with a hoe, so they quickly come back. I also dug up a bunch of bamboo that my previous neighbor planted and which has invaded our yard. Alas it is also trying to push the retaining wall out of its way, so I will resort to poison to get rid of it.

Dinner tonight with a pair of our oldest friends who are about a decade older than me and moving slooooow. A harbinger of things to come..................................
What poison do you use?

I am a finish man. I do tape, bed, texture, paint, wall covering, stain,spray, and custom faux finishes and pretty much anything that's in construction.
I also have been to school for Auto Body and Welding. Loved painting cars and trucks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back