Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1656422773867.png

Good afternoon everyone...It`s sunny and 21 degrees here...Had a great day visiting my Mother and older Brother but got soaked in a downpour on the way home.....hope your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

Man everything was going good plants looking great and nothing bothering them I go check them and this tell me what y'all would do what you think I think I was going to leave it and let it recover I'm pretty sure it will I just went and grabbed a bar of soap going to rub it all over trees I think it was deer

Last edited:
I put a handful of dirt over the stem of the plant going into the ground after uncovering it a bit and it's just knocked over I believe it will recover in time I'm going to leave it the way it is I believe trying to stand it up will do more harm then good the leaves started turning to grow up to the sun so that's a good sign.... Everyone's opinions and advice more then welcome would hate to lose this big female :(

Latest posts

Back