Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah deer, they eat a bit but never the whole bush and then push right over them on their way .. I've had cows do the same thing , take a bite and then mosey on right thru them .. .. I sprayed the perimeter back then
Think it will pull threw should I leave it be that's what I'm thinking thing is nothing was eaten off it like they ran it over going to berry's that are nearby.... I love deer I've saved two baby fawns years ago that their mama's got hit and we're dead on the side of the road and I found them while I was fishing and I would hate to ******* start hunting again but if they damage my plants much more pay back they will feel my wrath I used to be a lethal hunter talking headshots and shooting more years that I should but after having those two baby fawns I quit because they're very cute and adorable at that size and they grow up and turn into monsters The **** with my plants bastards Don't piss me off anymore I swear I'll site in my 270 and take one illegally if they don't leave me alone

Cut down, trimmed off the fan and the biggest sugar leaves off of two plants in the last two days. Yesterday D-99 and today Gold Digger. Two of my go to plants now days.

IMG_20220628_113745130.jpg

Here is an attempt at a close up of the Gold Diggger.....Damit i need a better camera.....won't do close up's. But the best I can do.
IMG_20220628_115910072_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
yeah deer, they eat a bit but never the whole bush and then push right over them on their way .. I've had cows do the same thing , take a bite and then mosey on right thru them .. .. I sprayed the perimeter back then
Spayed with what??? I put soap on all trees surrounding them but I'll do something else really don't want to lose anymore that was my nicest Chem 91 plant :(

The **** with my plants bastards Don't piss me off anymore I swear I'll site in my 270 and take one illegally if they don't leave me alone

yeah .. but back strap tastes good

Spayed with what??? I put soap on all trees surrounding them but I'll do something else really don't want to lose anymore that was my nicest Chem 91 plant :(

deluted pine sol disinfectant .. not on plants but surrounding perimeter or trail

Cut down, trimmed off the fan and the biggest sugar leaves off of two plants in the last two days. Yesterday D-99 and today Gold Digger. Two of my go to plants now days.

Here is an attempt at a close up of the Gold Diggger.....Damit i need a better camera.....won't do close up's. But the best I can do.View attachment 301476View attachment 301477

nice pute ..

20/80 .. with 80 being water .. the smell will still be powerful

my forested area I grew in for years was bought up and a home was built .. Our retired county tax assessor/collector bought it.. his whole family are abit crooked

View attachment 301476

Here is an attempt at a close up of the Gold Diggger.....Damit i need a better camera.....won't do close up's. But the best I can do.View attachment 301477
Ooh that's pretty 😍

View attachment 301476

Here is an attempt at a close up of the Gold Diggger.....Damit i need a better camera.....won't do close up's. But the best I can do.View attachment 301477
Mmm nice job that looks tasty 🤩

View attachment 301476

I have a great camera so just send me a couple lids and I will send you back some great photos

and hey , since I am such a nice fellow , I will even pay the postage

Latest posts

Back