Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww come on man at least I didn't call you old man pops is a sign of respect to me you called me son first like pute said well time to eat some good food✌
Meh.

Peh.

Feh.

Y'all still have the ring of the potty 'round your hineys.

Y'all see a bare tit and immediately think "mama" and "breakfast".

One is a coupla months older'n the other, apparently.

It don't make: The both of them are still poopin' yellow.

But fuzzle not, younguns... for it is a guy thing. My mother taught me the difference between men and women -- and how men make a hoopla over the wrong things.

She related the Bible story of Jesus in the manger and the Three Wise Men. Then she pointed out the miserable male failures involved:

Three Wise Women would have asked directions, and arrived on time.

They would have helped deliver the baby.

They would have brought practical gifts.

They would have cleaned the stable.

They would have made a casserole

And there would have been room at the inn because they would have made reservations.

You are making it too difficult for God sake.Put up some posters of Hillary and that will keep animals away....

Maybe Pelosi naked..............................

Again, The Olde Virgin never ever heard of that until this minute.

First time this Olde Slut has heard of it too. What a sheltered life some of us old (me) and ancient (you) dawgs have lived..................

Merry June 29th all!! 57F this morning at 81% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 73F.

I weeded the courtyard gardens yesterday and dug up more bamboo, as well as added Caseron to the holes before filling them, to address any pieces that I missed. I also sprayed the foliage of the bamboo with Roundup that is stretching between my retaining wall and the neighbors wall, pushing it over. Unfortunately, it was the past owner that planted it and the new owners are struggling to get rid of it themselves.

I mixed up a batch of cactus soil using Miracle Grow cactus soil, mixed with pearlite and pea gravel, and repotted Cherie. She should be good for another couple of years in her new digs.

Alas and alack, my beans haven't popped after almost a week of soaking in a wet towel, and it looks like they are not going to. Not sure what is wrong but will put my last six seeds from Uni on to soak, to see if they are gone too..................... Last year I popped six out of six in a few days.

Maybe Pelosi naked..............................

First time this Olde Slut has heard of it too. What a sheltered life some of us old (me) and ancient (you) dawgs have lived..................

Merry June 29th all!! 57F this morning at 81% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 73F.

I weeded the courtyard gardens yesterday and dug up more bamboo, as well as added Caseron to the holes before filling them, to address any pieces that I missed. I also sprayed the foliage of the bamboo with Roundup that is stretching between my retaining wall and the neighbors wall, pushing it over. Unfortunately, it was the past owner that planted it and the new owners are struggling to get rid of it themselves.

I mixed up a batch of cactus soil using Miracle Grow cactus soil, mixed with pearlite and pea gravel, and repotted Cherie. She should be good for another couple of years in her new digs.

Alas and alack, my beans haven't popped after almost a week of soaking in a wet towel, and it looks like they are not going to. Not sure what is wrong but will put my last six seeds from Uni on to soak, to see if they are gone too..................... Last year I popped six out of six in a few days.

I am pretty sure I have some of those seeds stashed away and I would be happy to send them to you should yours dud out on ya

I am pretty sure I have some of those seeds stashed away and I would be happy to send them to you should yours dud out on ya
Thanks brother! I'll let you know how my second attempt works out, cause I'll be fresh out of seeds.

I forgot to mention that my webmaster brought Grayfox's new computer online with minimal issues and didn't lose any data. He also installed the old drive in her new one as an auxillary drive, so it is available as a backup.

Some problem with the new Quicken, in that I didn't notice I was renting it instead of buying it at $104, so we had him remove it and re-install Quicken 2014 which we own. They did the same thing to Auto Cad, so that I can no longer use the latest one I bought but have to resort to the last 32-bit version that I bought back in the day and actually own.

1656510952122.png

I literally laughed out loud on that one. Thanks!
I knew about the water glass, but the lime water was new to me. Gotta be careful using it, though. I worked around a lot of one eyed plasters. Lime will frost your cornea in a heartbeat. I dug a chunk out of one's eye with my little fingernail (yep, my nose picker). Stuff doesn't take long to do its damage.

Really doesnt matter i dont keep eggs that long. My Wife cooks them almost every day.

Hippie......so im guessing sticking my pecker in lime water won't make it last longer and will burn its one eye out? :vampire:

Latest posts

Back