Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon everyone...sunny and 25 degrees Celsius here...working away at the grow and it,s tiring to say the least...plants are almost done and thank god for that ..smoking hashish laced joints and i swear that are numbing me nicely.
IMG_20220625_185651820_HDR~2.jpg

Hot n humid among the oaktre's.... Again lol'

Wacked my knee this morning GOOD!!! In the funny bone spot. OUCH! F M. Ruined my day of working on the house, painting the new siding. (really need to get it done) So hobbling in the garage cleaning up. I checked the okiedope seeded plant (2/3rds of it ) to see it was dry enough to deseed. Perfect.

What a chore. Where's is the tabletop seed thrashing machine???? I want one...

The easiest way I found was to wind clean it. Such a waist letting that frosty chaff fly into the yard. Ended up with 4oz+ of good mature seed an a great buzzzz.

Finger hash has kicked my ars. Knee doesn't hurt till I move lol.

Wana smell my fingers??

okiedope finger.jpg

just ask

okiedope 4 oz.jpg

more seed.jpg

Hot n humid among the oaktre's.... Again lol'

Wacked my knee this morning GOOD!!! In the funny bone spot. OUCH! F M. Ruined my day of working on the house, painting the new siding. (really need to get it done) So hobbling in the garage cleaning up. I checked the okiedope seeded plant (2/3rds of it ) to see it was dry enough to deseed. Perfect.

What a chore. Where's is the tabletop seed thrashing machine???? I want one...

The easiest way I found was to wind clean it. Such a waist letting that frosty chaff fly into the yard. Ended up with 4oz+ of good mature seed an a great buzzzz.

Finger hash has kicked my ars. Knee doesn't hurt till I move lol.

Wana smell my fingers??

View attachment 301630

just ask

View attachment 301631

View attachment 301632

http://www.realseeds.co.uk/seedcleaner.html

Google it. You will find plenty. I will say, I am not the conspiracy theorist that my wife is, but it still makes you wonder “what if ?”.
I do know some people I wouldn’t mind seeing get sucked into a black hole.
I don't conclude anything either but I'm a very thorough believer that the effects of mankind resonate farther than their mind can imagine. I don't read into anything too much without studying it. Hence my grow Journal, I feel pretty proud for a first-timer and only because I took the time to learn the skill while holding the wherewithal to join this forum and take experienced advice, "that was no easy decision either" intelligence is the Uncommon Sense that sets us apart.

Happy June 30 brothers and sisters, a lovely new day in Pacific NW Paradise here this morning at 54F with 93% RH, partially cloudy morning, and predicted to reach 78F.

A mid-morning dental appointment today to have my last two remaining implant screws removed. An upper plate anchored with four implant screws was a nice idea and it worked well when it did, but it was $25K plus exercise that didn't work out, besides the pain and discomfort discovering that.

I gave up and ordered a jar wrench to open jars with. Growing up milking cows, I had a crusher grip and was the person to bring a jar to for opening when all else failed, but to my discredit and dismay, I have lost that as I've aged.

Buddha observed that life was painful due to desire, because it was painful to not have something that you desire, as well as to have something you don't desire, but the greatest pain is to have something you do desire, because everything is fixed in time, so you will eventually lose it.

Happy June 30 brothers and sisters, a lovely new day in Pacific NW Paradise here this morning at 54F with 93% RH, partially cloudy morning, and predicted to reach 78F.

A mid-morning dental appointment today to have my last two remaining implant screws removed. An upper plate anchored with four implant screws was a nice idea and it worked well when it did, but it was $25K plus exercise that didn't work out, besides the pain and discomfort discovering that.

I gave up and ordered a jar wrench to open jars with. Growing up milking cows, I had a crusher grip and was the person to bring a jar to for opening when all else failed, but to my discredit and dismay, I have lost that as I've aged.

Buddha observed that life was painful due to desire, because it was painful to not have something that you desire, as well as to have something you don't desire, but the greatest pain is to have something you do desire, because everything is fixed in time, so you will eventually lose it.
Did you always follow Budda, I see Hippie does also Interested......

Latest posts

Back