Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 301728Neighborhood is on High Alert
😲
Homeland Security Warns the Church Leaders that there is a Credible Threat of Attacks on Catholic Churches
👿
Patriots Stay Alert
Well bring it on mother fockers

Florida rednecks roll hard... and when we fix up a 4x4 to play in the muck, well, it's go big or stay home...

Meet Atilla the Buds play toy he's decided to sell... one of the biggest in our area and, still has cold A/C...
Here she is sitting next to a full size dually with a 3" body lift on it.. when I walk up next to it the tires come
up to my neck.. He had 2 hot chicks vacuuming it out as I walked up to visit...

Want to see these crazy mofo's in action and somewhere in the mix Ladybug and I are in there too... lol

Go to Youtube and put in " Canaveral Groves, Black Hole New Years 2008, 11, etc... back then it was a big white chevy..

The TV show called " The Dirty Dozen " about monster trucks are all drivers from here... like big Nick.. a friend of my bro Atilla's ... mudding out there was great memories back when I could walk real well... doh
monster truck 4 sale.jpg

man I missed out on all the chicken fvckery

bad day yesterday , migraine complete with vomiting

real foggy this morning in my brain and residual headache

but much improved this morning after some Malt O Meal and coffee

no herb all day yesterday , seems to exacerbate the headache , bummer man

i until I feel better today , I won’t smoke

but mushrooms?

it may be a psychedelic day , gets my mind off the pain lol

but mushrooms?

Feel Better , we need your azz

*** did i do?....cant delete my multiple posting from here...froze up. ..un froze then voila....my connection sucks..
[/QUOTE

Morning Misfits. Reibsi, I thought I was seeing double then trpple. Ha ha.

but mushrooms?

Damn Big! Sorry you have to deal with migraines. Must suck bad. My daughter gets them as well. Sure will ruin your day.

Planning on a over night fishing trip next week. Gonna be a test for these old bones. I have a hard time getting moving first thing and fishing till dark and getting up 6 hrs later to be on the water before sunrise is gonna push me. I used to do this with no problem....today....

but mushrooms?

Big i use to have those. It would start behind my right eye and POW right in the kisser. I would throw up and lay down in pain. My last one was yrs ago while i was still in Prison. I use to take a boiling cup of water, drop it in a sock and pull it up over my eye and forehead. Thats how i started stopping them before iit would cause me to throw up. After that they stopped. The sock and hot water helped big time. Dont ask me why because i dont know, Its like the steam from the hot water would take it away. I used a stinger in Prison to heat up the water so you are already a step ahead of me with a stove. 😁

Florida rednecks roll hard... and when we fix up a 4x4 to play in the muck, well, it's go big or stay home...

Meet Atilla the Buds play toy he's decided to sell... one of the biggest in our area and, still has cold A/C...
Here she is sitting next to a full size dually with a 3" body lift on it.. when I walk up next to it the tires come
up to my neck.. He had 2 hot chicks vacuuming it out as I walked up to visit...

Want to see these crazy mofo's in action and somewhere in the mix Ladybug and I are in there too... lol

Go to Youtube and put in " Canaveral Groves, Black Hole New Years 2008, 11, etc... back then it was a big white chevy..

The TV show called " The Dirty Dozen " about monster trucks are all drivers from here... like big Nick.. a friend of my bro Atilla's ... mudding out there was great memories back when I could walk real well... doh
View attachment 301765
I'd need a ladder to get in and a parachute to get out.

but mushrooms?

My Mother used to get those. Light and sound were the main triggers. She'd have them for days. Hard for a five year old not to make noise, but I didn't.

Latest posts

Back