Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Those fkers really come in handy in prison. You could take a big coffee can put water in it and then set a can of chili or whatever in the coffee can, stick the stinger in there and heat the chili and beans up. Add some crackers and you are shiten in high cotten. 😁 Better than Prison slop.
I actually have a recipe i used in prison that my Wife and kids loved when i made it for them.
You take a can of chili, can of roast beef, a small bottle of Pace Picante Sauce, some velveta cheese. Heat them all up,,mix them together. When its all mixed and your ready to eat it, pour in a bag of Fritos and mix in in real good and put it on a bun and make a sandwich. Its fking awesome. Make sure you rince the gravy off the roast beef. You just want the meat. By the way it taste just as good on sandwhich bread.

1656686821715.png
1656686752083.png
1656686877997.png
1656686709724.png
1656686639131.png
1656687032259.png

Last edited:
I love that round. One of my favorites to reload.

Mine too and the same case length as the 44 mag, so can be pumped up if you have a newer gun to shoot it in. If there weren't all the old 45LC wheel guns around, we would probably be shooting 45 instead of 44 mag.

It was a pretty good day here and all,s well that ends well ...sitting here staring at the stars again and feeling pretty lonely....rest easy and take care n stay safe.

Echo, echo, echo...................

man I missed out on all the chicken fvckery

bad day yesterday , migraine complete with vomiting

real foggy this morning in my brain and residual headache

but much improved this morning after some Malt O Meal and coffee

no herb all day yesterday , seems to exacerbate the headache , bummer man

i until I feel better today , I won’t smoke

but mushrooms?

it may be a psychedelic day , gets my mind off the pain lol

Hope you get to feeling better brother! Have you tried packing your head in ice?

Gooooode morning ya'll! 54F @ 85% RH partially cloudy and predicted to reach 76F.

Oral surgery over, but the Oxycodone gave me a histamine reaction, so I ceased taking it and delt with the pain and itching all night, leaving me tired and sleepy this morning. Hopefully this will be the last time and solve the problem.

It is going to be a challenge eating however, as my gums are too sore to put my plate in and without it, my pockets and stitches are exposed.

A good turnout of big dogs at the park, so Miss Layla got a good workout, as well as scored 10 tennis balls and one knerf football. She is now crashed out napping.

I'm expecting a visit from a friend today, who professes to have a bunch of different samples to show me, soooo things will ostensibly improve before days end.

puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
dogwalk.gif

I think I'm going to make my Prison Recipe tonight. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤠
If you want to come over and eat and have never been to Prison,,,,you will need to bring a bar of soap to drop for the initiation fee.😂😂😂
Roster you can get in free since you have already dropped the soap several times.:vampire:

Yeah. Those fkers really come in handy in prison. You could take a big coffee can put water in it and then set a can of chili or whatever in the coffee can, stick the stinger in there and heat the chili and beans up. Add some crackers and you are shiten in high cotten. 😁 Better than Prison slop.
I actually have a recipe i used in prison that my Wife and kids loved when i made it for them.
You take a can of chili, can of roast beef, a small bottle of Pace Picante Sauce, some velveta cheese. Heat them all up,,mix them together. When its all mixed and your ready to eat it, pour in a bag of Fritos and mix in in real good and put it on a bun and make a sandwich. Its fking awesome. Make sure you rince the gravy off the roast beef. You just want the meat. By the way it taste just as good on sandwhich bread.

View attachment 301790View attachment 301789View attachment 301791View attachment 301788View attachment 301787View attachment 301792

good recipe

some fellas I knew in the joint could make some good **** with smack ramen noodles

when I would visit them in the joint , the JCees ran the concession stand and I always got the nacho chili hookup..

yep , a stinger and a hot pot

those Cats are pretty smart and creative ….I forgot what they made their tattoo guns out of

but they usually made two guns so when they got shook down the po po only took one gun while the other one was his in a better spot

Mine too and the same case length as the 44 mag, so can be pumped up if you have a newer gun to shoot it in. If there weren't all the old 45LC wheel guns around, we would probably be shooting 45 instead of 44 mag.

Echo, echo, echo...................

Hope you get to feeling better brother! Have you tried packing your head in ice?

Gooooode morning ya'll! 54F @ 85% RH partially cloudy and predicted to reach 76F.

Oral surgery over, but the Oxycodone gave me a histamine reaction, so I ceased taking it and delt with the pain and itching all night, leaving me tired and sleepy this morning. Hopefully this will be the last time and solve the problem.

It is going to be a challenge eating however, as my gums are too sore to put my plate in and without it, my pockets and stitches are exposed.

A good turnout of big dogs at the park, so Miss Layla got a good workout, as well as scored 10 tennis balls and one knerf football. She is now crashed out napping.

I'm expecting a visit from a friend today, who professes to have a bunch of different samples to show me, soooo things will ostensibly improve before days end.

View attachment 301793View attachment 301794View attachment 301795

no not in ice , just a plain old cold rag on the forehead and a puke bucket by the bed and I’m good

got to smoke a hooter with Swede and I feel pretty good so I’m gonna hit the garden and get some horti-netting up

so without further ado , OFF TO THE SALT MINES!

Latest posts

Back