Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon everyone...Its sunny and 25 degrees Celsius...Today is Canada Day up here and it`s a nation wide holiday....Got me some cold Canadian Beer and lots of herb so feel free to drop by the compound...30 days since my accident and feeling pretty good...the leg is taking it`s sweet time to heal and still swells up when i walk on it....hope your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

Good afternoon everyone...Its sunny and 25 degrees Celsius...Today is Canada Day up here and it`s a nation wide holiday....Got me some cold Canadian Beer and lots of herb so feel free to drop by the compound...30 days since my accident and feeling pretty good...the leg is taking it`s sweet time to heal and still swells up when i walk on it....hope your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

cheers!

have you folks heard about the no buy 3rd thru thru the 5th of july...a form of telling the government to fuuck off...keep your wallets in your pocket and spend no money...
Yes a gas boycott i guess. Can’t see 3 days doing much tho especially when people would just fill up before or after the three days…

have you folks heard about the no buy 3rd thru thru the 5th of july...a form of telling the government to fuuck off...keep your wallets in your pocket and spend no money...
People do not care my friend
No one but a few will do it, everyone these days are too self-centered to boycott like this.

Ribs didn't know you got hurt bro. I hope you have a speedy recovery

you want some of this, come git it...
vincent vega.jpg

WOOHOO got the painting done on the norths side new siding. Now to fix the norths soffit's trim and paint it. Then to the south eve.

Super piss ed @ UPS. The F'ers tossed a temp sensitive package over the fence and cooked to poor thing in it. Didn't see it till I went to fire up the grill for dinner. Been waiting for years to get said plant. Doubt I'll ever get another chance to get another. MOTHER MOTHER two balled biscuits!!!!

Latest posts

Back