Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Misfits. And I do mean Misfits. Everyone of you crazy fkers belong on this thread.
Yep that includes you crazy ass women too. 😁 Finally bought me and the Wife new phones. Now I gotta get use to useing the mother fker. They are Moto G Stylus 5g.
Much faster than my last phone.
What's even cooler is they gave me this Wifi Box that all I do is set it by a window and plug the fker in. Now I can have Wifi without a fking streaming company. Spectrum is about to get a call to go fk their selves. Don't need their modem and router anymore. Plus Spectrum cost me 70 bucks a month and this thing is only 50 bucks and has faster internet speeds .
Yehaaaaaaaaa🤠

Last edited:
Gooooode morning brothers and sisters of the mist and sacred herb! 57F @ 85% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 72F.

I missed our usual Friday breakfast out because my gums were too sore to install my upper plate and had to settle for Yogurt, with soup for dinner.

!@#$%^&*() I paid $105 for UPS to hand deliver a plant cutting in one day and they just tossed it over the fence in 100F+ temperature, where it wasn't discovered until possibly too late.

The "friend" scheduled for a visit yesterday to share samples, failed to show and said he tried to call and got no answer, but no record of calls on any of our four phones, so I call **. He has a history of flakey, so no big surprise that once stoned he loses track.

Today is my son's 53rd birthday, but he is too far away to have a party and nothing else on the calendar, so let debauchery begin.

1656767298303.png

Let me know how that Moto G works out for ya. I'm currently using a Moto Z4 and have been happy with it. I've always had Motorola phones, from the first brick phone to the last flipper before I got into the smarty-pants phones. The learning curve between each was minimal. Wife and kid always had Apple phones. Yuck.

Good morning Misfits. And I do mean Misfits. Everyone of you crazy fkers belong on this thread.
Yep that includes you crazy ass women too. 😁 Finally bought me and the Wife new phones. Now I gotta get use to useing the mother fker. They are Moto G Stylus 5g.
Much faster than my last phone.
What's even cooler is they gave me this Wifi Box that all I do is set it by a window and plug the fker in. Now I can have Wifi without a fking streaming company. Spectrum is about to get a call to go fk their selves. Don't need their modem and router anymore. Plus Spectrum cost me 70 bucks a month and this thing is only 50 bucks and has faster internet speeds .
Yehaaaaaaaaa🤠
OK question
Will the Moto Hub allow you to get internet service wirelessly to computers and Smart TV's
where by eliminating the need for a cale modem or router? I pay like 50 dollars a month to my cable company. (but I also have a phone service in home through them?)

Smoking HOT for the next 2 weeks with the UV index in the extreme category . Every day over 100f.... So up n out early, napping between 2-6pm. Then back out till late.

Making coleslaw for the 4th and smoking bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.

I think someone asked what variety of cabbage we grew. Bonney hybrid. Average weight was 12lbs. Solid heads that are sweet.

nice head.jpg
launch.jpg

OK question
Will the Moto Hub allow you to get internet service wirelessly to computers and Smart TV's
where by eliminating the need for a cale modem or router? I pay like 50 dollars a month to my cable company. (but I also have a phone service in home through them?)
Already using it on all my devices including streaming on my smart TVs. This thing is fking awesome. Works off the towers just like your phone. Plus you don't need a modem and a router. Easy peasy setup brother.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Back