Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting sprinkles this morning. Going to make it beyond a miserable muggy day. :angiesfavorite:

Starting off with chopping down about 10 more volunteer plants. Trimming up the revegged plants. Taking a few cuts of the ones that look and smell good. Weed eating and mowing till it gets unbearable....

Coffee is kicking in. Time to make a deposit and do some paperwork.

boat dope.jpg

Getting sprinkles this morning. Going to make it beyond a miserable muggy day. :angiesfavorite:

Starting off with chopping down about 10 more volunteer plants. Trimming up the revegged plants. Taking a few cuts of the ones that look and smell good. Weed eating and mowing till it gets unbearable....

View attachment 301953

Good morning, sounds like it’s gonna be a weed day at your place 😊

This is there newest phone and it holds a charge really good. Haven't used it as a hotspot. They gave me there new WIFI box. Got all my devices hooked to it. Streams fast as **** too and cheaper then fking Spectrum Internet.
I only use my hot spot when I don’t have WIFI. Don’t forget to turn it off when you are done as it runs up your cel phone bill really quick.

View attachment 301953

what are you trimming up on the re vegging plants. All four of my outside plants are revegging one has big buds already and isn’t revegging as much. The other three have tiny buds and are revegging a bit more. I figure I’ll be trimming some of that stuff off eventually

Happy cloudy day in Paradise starting at 59F @ 78% RH and predicted to reach 69F.

Some quality time uncluttering the office yesterday and now I have way too much paper to shred with our office shredder, so may take to a professional shredder.

I potted some cactus cuttings yesterday and await with bait on my breath to see if they root. I had to put them places Melissa our cat can't get too, because she will without fail investigate anything new.

I was finally able to wear my upper plate and had some solid food last night (pasta). Hee, hee, hee, looking for good things soft to eat, so I also whomped up a batch of Creme Brule, but haven't tried it yet.

Got a pot of kelp soaking for Dashi to make a freezer batch of Miso soup. Hardly worth all the work for one bowl.

I'm going to try to have breakfast out with friends this morning, if they see my text early enough after rising.

what are you trimming up on the re vegging plants. All four of my outside plants are revegging one has big buds already and isn’t revegging as much. The other three have tiny buds and are revegging a bit more. I figure I’ll be trimming some of that stuff off eventually
Once they return to veg they are branchy. I trim them up to the top of each main branch. That way they put all the effort to that top. Will get before n after pics to show.

pic from earlier of one starting to re veg.
recovering WC.jpg

View attachment 301953

don’t you just love Oklahoma humidity?

what a difference between 98 degrees with 15% humidity vs 98 degrees with 90% humidity

but hey , you know that , you lived in Colorado a long time ago , I remember them days , stopping by your place in Ellicot and smoking a doob

Before trim

branchy.jpg
before trim.jpg

butchered but will recover with big buds.

butchered.jpg

Morning Misfits. Damn stain, volunteers! What have you got going on purpose? I wouldn't want that humidity..... especially while working out in the sun. Unbearable!

Gonna be a hot one here....no humidity though. Fortunately I will spend the morning and part of the afternoon doing a dry trim in my basement...69f down there currently.

Coffee.

Latest posts

Back