Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bandit couldn't afford the gas so he switched cars.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

FB_IMG_1656941068807.jpg

Pretty is as pretty does. There are lots of smart loyal beautiful woman. I know because I married one.๐Ÿค 
But I get what Roster is saying. Looks has nothing to do with it though.If you Marry for lust you will be divorced sooner then later. I married my best friend. We also made a deal before we got married. Divorce would never be an option. We would work thru whatever came up.
We have stuck with that and it's worked out great for us.

I have been with lots of Topless Dancers. I wasn't looking for love.๐Ÿ˜
And the Male models you dated doesn't count.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
All the topless Dancers I ever knew were Lesbians or major drug addicts.
Hope you got checked out afterwards .
Have you ever had a man suck you off?
Oh I forgot you did time . LOL

Ahoy, shipmates!

She has a rule: You run, not walk from the garden to the stove when you pick okra.
City folks will never know how the freshness of veggies makes all the difference. I grew sweet corn, and from the time it was picked 'til the time it was ready to eat was 15 minutes. Stuff was so sweet it would hurt your teeth.
The Bandit couldn't afford the gas so he switched cars.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 302075
My oldest friend bought his 'Yack' as soon as they came out. Couldn't stop bragging about its "radio tuned suspension". Saw it two weeks after he picked it up from the dealer. Front end damage, two busted mags, and two flat tires. It was way too much car for his driving abilities. I smiled and told him, "Looks like your radio tuned suspension went off channel."
She is Beautiful
Shame she ruined herself with tats
View attachment 302080
The tats don't bother me. The silicone titties are a turnoff, though. I likes 'em real.

Nope,,never was into men. And what fking bars were you in? Might want to find one with a little class. You sick bastard.
By the way. I wasn't in Prison that long. You watch to much TV.๐Ÿ˜
And why do you think it's going to get ugly. You mad about something.

Nope,,never was into men. And what fking bars were you in? Might want to find one with a little class. You sick bastard.
By the way. I wasn't in Prison that long. You watch to much TV.๐Ÿ˜
And why do you think it's going to get ugly. You mad about something.
Me Mad not at all Bro, Just good clean fun Right?
Friendly banter, what is some banter between friends
As long as I do not always get the shaft.

Latest posts

Back