Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning shipmates. Hurtin' like a big dog this morning. Back is trying to tell me my days of sitting on a barstool for two hours twice a week are over. Sorry, Mr. Back, but that's the only social thing I do. I'm hopin' it's the humidity. 71 degrees and 81% humidity might be the ticket.

Got the big dollar Deere back to the dealership, and the dude started working on it while I was there. Think he might have fixed it, but time will tell. Jeep's put up, Deere's put up, trailer's locked up, and I ain't doin' shit for the rest of the day.

Pute I worked as a Service Writer for a couple yrs at a Chrysler Dealership. Hated that god damn job.
Wouldn't even answer a phone when I got home because that's what I did all day long is listen to ppl ***** about their fking vehicles. Could have told them Chrysler sucked if they had of asked. Would have sent the to a Chevy dealership.😁

Pute I worked as a Service Writer for a couple yrs at a Chrysler Dealership. Hated that god damn job.
Wouldn't even answer a phone when I got home because that's what I did all day long is listen to ppl ***** about their fking vehicles. Could have told them Chrysler sucked if they had of asked. Would have sent the to a Chevy dealership.😁
What was your hrs/ro? Guide= 2.5. Parts to labor radio? Guide= 80¢. CSI? 90 or better.....bet you are tired of hearing that s-hit....ha ha!

Morning. Cooler day here today. I will take it. Every winter I promise myself I won't complain about the heat. Every summer I can't wait for fall because of the heat....guess I am hard to please.
I'm the opposite. Love the winter (easy to stay warm) hate the heat. Today will get to 103f heat index 107-115f. Up n out at daylight. built a gate, fixed a weedeater on wheels. Moving the water hose from garden to garden. Done for the day with outside work besides moving water hose.

Leftover bacon wrapped pork loin sammach for lunch. Even taste better today...

Live streaming AJ and a nap is next.

Wouldn't even answer a phone when I got home because that's what I did all day long is listen to ppl ***** about their fking vehicles.

@ Hopper how do you think I felt after 40 years....I had to listen to New and used sales complaints/ service customers and worst of all factory fks.

I'm the opposite. Love the winter (easy to stay warm) hate the heat. Today will get to 103f heat index 107-115f. Up n out at daylight. built a gate, fixed a weedeater on wheels. Moving the water hose from garden to garden. Done for the day with outside work besides moving water hose.

Leftover bacon wrapped pork loin sammach for lunch. Even taste better today...

Live streaming AJ and a nap is next.
I can't take the cold or the heat like I use to. Getting old is lovely.

1657128104314.png

Old Hen bought a brand new Buick shortly after we were married. Had nothing but problems with it. Final straw that made her go nuclear was when the tape player (separate from the radio) took a dump for the third time. She got ahold of the head honcho for the northern section of the US. She got his corporate number from work (She worked at Buick), and he made a call to the dealer. Dealer arranged a meeting with her and the honcho. She got there before the big wig showed up, and the owner of the dealership called her into his office, stuck his finger in her face, and to her NEVER to call cooperate again. She told him to get focked just about the time the head honcho walked in.
Dealer says, "I don't know what she's bitching about. She's only had the car back to us three times" and pulls out three invoices from his files.
Old Hen laughed and pulled out HER folder that had over 20 invoices. She told the corporate honcho that the last time she had it in for the tape player, she left a couple of tapes so they could try it out. They stole the tapes!
Corporate honcho thanked her and told her things WOULD be taken care of. Wife walked out of the office and got to hear part of the dealer (Blaine Buick) getting his ass reamed big time by the big wig.
Within two years, the dealership went belly up.

Wouldn't even answer a phone when I got home because that's what I did all day long is listen to ppl ***** about their fking vehicles.

@ Hopper how do you think I felt after 40 years....I had to listen to New and used sales complaints/ service customers and worst of all factory fks.
Your a better man then me. I would have ended up killing someone.
When I quit that job I started my business so I guess it was a good thing. It pissed me off enough to start my own business that worked out really good for me.

afternoon misfits...just getting home, been a long day...I was reading pute's comments about the lazy generation...I got super lucky and found a 32 year old man from honduras that's been working steady here for the last week...always happy, smiles all day while he works his azz off...did plumbing, pressure washed for 4 days and seems to love every minute of it...he spent the day cleaning up the part of the yard where the hot tub is...sure saved me a boatload of work and pain...

Latest posts

Back