Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your right Roster ending up like I jumped in a lake. The hum. was 93 or 98. o_O I need more coffee.

moar coffee!

0FA285B7-7699-4685-B16A-CEB9C1B82807.jpeg

They're all very nice, but I'd arm wrestle ya for the first one.

Worked out in the sun for seven hours today. Claimed it was 90, but it felt hotter. Came inside, took a shower, and promptly damn near froze to death. House is at 73, but I couldn't shake the chill. Sitting here in a quilted flannel shirt as I type. Weird. Still 83 outside.

no roster, I watched online with my jailbroke firestick...it opens up the cinema app and I can get anything at the box office...pretty sweet gadget...
I finally tumbled to all this new Firestick stuff.

Buncha fargin recruits.

For twenty years, I was loaned the use of a repair box. The guy who loaned it to me did it because I had given him his genealogy all the way back to 1605, with everyone who married into the Family. He was illegitimate, and it always bothered him not to know.

We met because of a totally freak occurrence. There are three people on earth with my name. Us two both lived in Coral Springs, Floriduh. He was the president of the cable company in Floriduh.

Anyway, I could get anything broadcast. That meant special view boxing bouts, all channels without restriction...

Jeez. I even got the Lesbian Fishing Channel.

At the end of a full 20 years, he retarded and asked for it back.

one way to find out subbie, click on the home page and go to apps, once you've opened the apps you will see cinema ticket pop in the menu...once I click it I get anything I want...NFL and NHL are all there...Ive not really dug in to see what it can do but for 10 bucks more than a regular firestick I got this one...check them out at www.ultimatejailbrokenfiresticks.com...happy streaming...
Wow. I'm gonna check into this today. I am making hambooger sweet pickles today.

subG
Google search you tube videos on how to jailbreak your stick
I have one coming today that I plan to try it on.

=======================================
Rosty -- I am trying to catch up. Fifty pages overnight.

What is a "stick"? :oops:

If I am gonna jailbreak my stick... W TF?
===================================
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Disregard. I was smitten with some DMODD

OK... I left this site and followed Boo's directions to Sumbarine Girl.

Holy Smokes! They're the same fargin thing as the old cable box thingy!

I gotta show this to The Fabled PC. She still zozzing for another coupla hours.

Last edited:
They're all very nice, but I'd arm wrestle ya for the first one.

Worked out in the sun for seven hours today. Claimed it was 90, but it felt hotter. Came inside, took a shower, and promptly damn near froze to death. House is at 73, but I couldn't shake the chill. Sitting here in a quilted flannel shirt as I type. Weird. Still 83 outside.
I'm in! All about their attitude!!
Good attituce.jpg

Goooode morning! Merry Frieday to ya'll this cloudy day in Paradise starting at 61F and 78% RH and predicted to reach 76F.

Got the MRIs done on my neck and lower back, so now ve vait for zee reading...............

The Lavendar and Oregon Wild Flowers that I planted in our back yard for the bees are starting to poke through and my tamaters and peppers are doing well, buuut still no action from the Okieweed beans, sooo I will soak some in H2O2 and water this morning and try again. First time I've ever had problem germinating seeds and wonder what has changed.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and friends this morning and an otherwise clear calendar.

Latest posts

Back