Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More trees....

garden trees.jpg
tomato tree.jpg

You better have some natural predators with all of those beautiful plants. If I was a bug...
Plants are crawling with assassin bugs feeding on the grasshoppers. Seen one eating one the other day but no camera. Seen a few stem borers earlier this spring but nothing else so far. No aphids this year either. Last everything was covered with them. Will start spraying BT as soon as the buds start forming. Lost allot to rot because of them last season.

More plants recovering from a slight trim...lol

the twins.jpg

A lovely Satyrday here, starting at 61F and 74% RH, clear skies with a 3-mph breeze and predicted to reach 89F.

I'm limited in the chicanery that I can get into with one hand wrapped like a swab, so more dog walks, reading and experiments.

Hee, hee, hee, my latest experiment involves mixing terpene sauce from growing diamonds with THC-A Isolate to produce a Budder that has good aromatics, is tasty, and adds dimension to the more 2-dimensional THC-A.

frolicking .jpg

What the fk😳

https://allthatsinteresting.com/juliane-koepcke

17 year-old Juliane Koepcke was sucked out of an airplane in 1971 after it was struck by a bolt of lightning. She fell 2 miles to the ground, strapped to her seat and survived after she endured 10 days in the Amazon Jungle.
After ten days, she found a boat moored near a shelter, and found the boat's fuel tank still partly full. Koepcke poured the gasoline on her wounds, an action which succeeded in removing the maggots from her arm. Out of 93 passengers and crew, Juliane was the only survivor of the LANSA flight 508 crash that took place December 24th, 1971.

Latest posts

Back