Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, you are too late, I already tried it, and forgot what we were talking about. Could you remind me...................??
I think it was something about how when you are reversing the polarity on the neutron flow... You need to get three or four hundred thousand microphasms on the subjunctive side or it simply won't polarize worth a shit.

I think it was something about how when you are reversing the polarity on the neutron flow... You need to get three or four hundred thousand microphasms on the subjunctive side or it simply won't polarize worth a shit.

there he goes again , speaking in highly intelligent tongues

might as well be speaking Fijian

giphy.gif

·
The State of Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife sends a letter to a home/landowner asking for permission to access a creek on his property to document the decline in a certain species of unheard of frogs.
The property owners' response in the second letter is EPIC.
Letter from Washington Dept. Of Fish & Wildlife:
Dear Landowner:
WDFWR Staff will be conducting surveys for foothill yellow-legged frogs & other amphibians over the next few months. As part of this research we would like to survey the creek on your property. I am writing this letter to request your permission to access your property.
Recent research indicates that foothill yellow-legged frogs have declined significantly in recent years and are no longer found at half their historic sites. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated and will help contribute to the conservation of this important species.
Please fill out the attached postage-paid postcard and let us know if you are willing to let us cross your property or not.
If you have any concerns about this project please give us a call. We would love to talk with you about our research.
Sincerely
Steve Niemela
Conservation Strategy Implementation Biologist
RESPONSE FROM LANDOWNERS:
Dear Mr. Niemela:
Thank you for your inquiry regarding accessing our property to survey for the yellow-legged frog. We may be able to help you out with this matter.
We have divided our 2.26 acres into 75 equal survey units with a draw tag for each unit. Application fees are only $8.00 per unit after you purchase the "Frog Survey License" ($120.00 resident / $180.00 Non-Resident). You will also need to obtain a "Frog Habitat" parking permit ($10.00 per vehicle).
You will also need an "Invasive Species" stamp ($15.00 for the first vehicle and $5.00 for each add'l vehicle) You will also want to register at the Check Station to have your vehicle inspected for Non-native plant life prior to entering our property. There is also a Day Use fee, $5.00 per vehicle.
If you are successful in the Draw you will be notified two weeks in advance so you can make necessary plans and purchase your "Creek Habitat" stamp. ($18.00 Resident / $140.00 Non-Resident).
Survey units open between 8 am. And 3 PM. But you cannot commence survey until 9 am. And must cease all survey activity by 1 PM.
Survey Gear can only include a net with a 2" diameter made of 100% organic cotton netting with no longer than an 18 in handle, non-weighted and no deeper than 6' from net frame to bottom of net. Handles can only be made of BPA-free plastics or wooden handles.
After 1 PM. You can use a net with a 3" diameter if you purchase the "Frog Net Endorsement" ($75.00 Resident / $250 Non-Resident).
Any frogs captured that are released will need to be released with an approved release device back into the environment unharmed.
As of June 1, we are offering draw tags for our "Premium Survey" units and application is again only $8.00 per application.
However, all fees can be waived if you can verify "Native Indian Tribal rights and status".
You will also need to provide evidence of successful completion of "Frog Surveys" and your "Comprehensive Course on Frog Identification, Safe Handling Practices, and Self-Defense Strategies for Frog Attacks."
This course is offered on-line through an accredited program for a nominal fee of $750.00.
Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you. Otherwise, we decline your access to our property but appreciate your inquiry.
Sincerely,
Larry & Amanda Anderson.

Snow Leopard genealogy

Bodhi Seeds Snow Leopard is a deadly 4 way cross of Chem d, a landrace Uzbekistani hashplant, Afgooey, and Blockhead. Rich tropical perfume sweet abundant colas dripping in resin, with mango, citrus, and floral overtones, with deep woody undertones of sandalwood, oak moss, and palo santo on a bed of sublime decomposing chem funk. Heavy duty creeper effects that take down the animal in you, leaving you in a snow cloud of devastating tranquility.

Flowering time: 9 weeks from clone
45% dense indica, 30% stretchier sats, 15% poly poly expression
Genetic: Tigermelon x Snow Lotus

Lotus

Snow Leopard Lineage / Genealogy​

Snow Leopard genealogy

Bodhi Seeds Snow Leopard is a deadly 4 way cross of Chem d, a landrace Uzbekistani hashplant, Afgooey, and Blockhead. Rich tropical perfume sweet abundant colas dripping in resin, with mango, citrus, and floral overtones, with deep woody undertones of sandalwood, oak moss, and palo santo on a bed of sublime decomposing chem funk. Heavy duty creeper effects that take down the animal in you, leaving you in a snow cloud of devastating tranquility.

Lotus

You sound like a sales representative. Ha ha!

Snow Leopard genealogy

Lotus

leaving you in a snow cloud of devastating tranquility? Would like to go there 😊

Goooode morning all! All hail Sol Rex! Yet another lovely day in Paradise starting at 68F & 55% RH, with 4mph winds and predicted to reach 96F.

A laid-back day yesterday titrating a new batch of micro dose meds to establish potency and planning the same today.

Some puttering in the gardens and I sprayed all the weeds that popped up after my last serious weeding with Roundup and turned the sprinkler system off for a few days.

A gorgeous day for dog walking yesterday as it never got that hot, but not so today. Best get the pup walks in early while it is still cool..............................

My garden's guard. I feed her a grasshopper once a week. Her abdomen is as big as a nickel. Feed one every year in the garden.

View attachment 305247View attachment 305248
Golden garden spider. A couple years ago one built a big web right across my picture window. Easy to watch, it stayed there for a while, one day we and spider gone. They catch some bugs!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back