Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1660238800006.png

Good night, Shipmates. Tomorrow's another day. Group hugs.
Good idea! Hugz all around, starting with the person next to you, so as to start the morning off on an upbeat note!

And gooode morning Islander brothers and sisters! 64F @ 78% RH starting out this morning and predicted to reach 80F.

The city is resurfacing the arterial street on the east side of our property and has the street in front of our house both blocked off and lined with no parking signs. That of course forces us to park both cars in the drive, with the Jeep in the rear blocking the Ford, which has to be in front to reach the charger.

We also have to take a long circuitous route out of the hood, because they have most of the streets intersecting the one under resurfacing also blocked off for several blocks in both directions. Made more difficult by the throngs of drivers also trying to get by the construction zone any way possible and our narrow early 1900's streets. Not room to pass when cars are parked on both sides and some aholes force you to yield by refusing to do so themselves, like they somehow have the right of way.

I took the heavy bandaging off my left hand and am just using a big Band-Aid to protect the incision and stitches. Too hard to accomplish anything with one hand wrapped up like a swab, that I can't get wet or dirty. I have pretty much the full range of motion and the stitches are scheduled to come out Wednesday.

Back to hanging security lights..............

Good morning

we are off to the hardware store to buy enough pex to re-plumb a three bdrm house with full basement

im glad the basement is unfinished because I can see all the copper plumbing and it will be easy to rip it out

and then the pex tubing can go in the same holes in the floor joists as the copper

should be a 2-3 day job considering how many 420 breaks we take

anyone want to go down in the sewer and float a loan?

Good morning friends. Has anyone heard from Ness?
July 31st was her last post.

"Afternoon OFC. Just want to say I not feeling well I'll be off for a few days."

Got me concerned, to say the least.

Good morning

we are off to the hardware store to buy enough pex to re-plumb a three bdrm house with full basement

im glad the basement is unfinished because I can see all the copper plumbing and it will be easy to rip it out

and then the pex tubing can go in the same holes in the floor joists as the copper

I can send chocolate doughnuts 😎

Good morning

Big why replace all the copper it lasts for many many years
And pex has been known to blow apart sometimes at the sharks.
Plus I bet they plastic leaks into the drinking water.
Good Luck

Latest posts

Back