Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1900215D-3CAD-480D-AF0A-1D24172EB0BB.jpeg

Turns out that cannabis leaves, toilet paper rolls, sticks and pine cones are more fun than store bought toys.

Merry Sol Rex day! Long live Ra!!

Good morning Ness!

Yet another gaugus day starting at 62F and 83% RH, with 4 mph breeze and predicted to reach 81F.

Some quality time playing in the kitchen. I candied some rose petals for creme brulee garnish that turned out interesting. I first tried Peace, but it has little aroma or flavor, and then tried a rose that was here when we moved in about 35 years ago, which I don't know what is, but is aromatic. It actually turned out pretty good.

I also ordered a gallon of habanero hot sauce, which I plan to use as a base for an apple hot sauce. I found a commercial one which I like that I will try to emulate, which uses apple juice rather that cooking the apples, producing a very nice fresh taste. I've asked my Le Cordon Bleu chef friend to help me with it, as he has far better developed taste buds than Moi.

The Medusa/fast crash project is stumbling along with two steps forward and one backward. Seriously affected by Covid and busy people but coordinating a project in the cannabis sector has always been somewhat like herding cats.

Granddaughter went swimming yesterday. Pool was clear and cool. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Roster I never had a pool get cloudy due to Shocking but I can see where it could happen after reading that link info. Mine was due to the sand but at least I know not to over shock. I only use one bag of shock so mine usually just cleans the water.

Nice bass Stain. Wish I lived close to that fishing hole. Must be nice.

Cooler day coming. We might even get some rain. We have had one hot and dry summer. I am ready for fall. Seems like all I do is hide from the heat, kill bugs and weeds. And I seem to be loosing the battle.

Latest posts

Back