Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wildies are out this moanin'... I have three bunny rabbits noshing on the outdoor feed plate at once. Cute little boogers. Herself is enamored of them. This is the first time three of them showed up.

A fatmouth hawk was screeching away, and the bunnies all split for the jungle.

Woodpeckers are not afraid of hawks, btw... That's probably like cartoon Slow-Poke Gonzalez, the slowest mouse in Mehico.

Nobody bothers heem. He carry a gun. 💥

Good morning Ness. You were up extra early this morning 😊

Good morning, Ya sometimes I keep waking up during the early hours, try to nap later on but that didn't work. I've been in the kitchen cleaning, and I need to feed the outside girls. Then i'll relaxed until time for supper. TJ went to the store for Hamberg came back with 3lbs for $13.. Maybe i'll became a vegetarian. 🥦🍆🧅🥬🥒🌶️🌽🥕🥔🥑🫒

Good morning, Ya sometimes I keep waking up during the early hours, try to nap later on but that didn't work. I've been in the kitchen cleaning, and I need to feed the outside girls. Then i'll relaxed until time for supper. TJ went to the store for Hamberg came back with 3lbs for $13.. Maybe i'll became a vegetarian. 🥦🍆🧅🥬🥒🌶️🌽🥕🥔🥑🫒
Yeah that beef gets right with your pocketbook these days. Enjoy your burgers tho and hope you figure out what’s wrong with your oven before October

Whew....what a day. Did my usual garden duties downstairs this morning. After I decided to install new smoke detectors. I still had the original one's from when I had the house built in the mid 90's. I think they needed changing. Damn things were hard wired which made it more of a job. The old ones didn't have a battery back up so every time the house lost power for any length of time the things chirped which scared the animals to death.

Clouds are about to move in with rain to follow. I need to get out to the veggie garden and harvest......AGAIN! We are totally over ran with just about everything and no my maters are turning. Geezzzz.....Anybody need squash? Peas are gone and the beans are starting to wind down. That will help some....I have eaten enough green beans in the past week to gag a maggot.

Life isn't fair.....I am craving a hamburger.

Ha ha. Every time I get in my car and go anywhere I take a hit of pot. I function much better stoned than sober. Is that a bad habit?
Sadly, it depends on whether you are in an accident and required to take a blood test. Pot doesn't affect everyone the same, soooo the legal standards are set low.

An "intimate friend" affirms that it is possible to easily pass the written and driver's test legally under the influence.

Sadly, it depends on whether you are in an accident and required to take a blood test. Pot doesn't affect everyone the same, soooo the legal standards are set low.

An "intimate friend" affirms that it is possible to easily pass the written and driver's test legally under the influence.
Ha ha....I couldn't pass it unless I was stoned. If I leave the house anytime after the sun comes up....I am drunk on pot....been that way since 1969. Thinking I might be addicted.

I've been smoking off and on since 1970. I can remember sometimes I would get a lot of seeds in the bag of weed. Must of been a male plant I didn't know the different between female or male back in the days. The weed was good smoke though.

Drinking cold beer and watching Nascar. Trying to see if Hippies favorite driver Kyle Busch is going to win today.😂😂😂
Just fking with Hippie,,,he hates Kyle Busch.🤪
He is a great driver but a real dickhead and a Whinny *****. I'm always hoping him and Hanging Noose BLM Wallace would wreck each other.
Actually Chastain is a driver that the other drivers dislike because he drives real aggressive. I like the guy. Fking Nascar wouldn't be shit without the wrecks and fighting.😁 He is in 1st place right now.
KB is in 17th and Wallace is 23rd.😂😂😂

I think the plants will be done by October. The cooking months are here it's time to smell all those wonderful smells. I got a large oven it can fit two roasting pan's at once. Looking forward to cooking that turkey.🤪
I had a burned out heating element in my oven. Everything else worked. When I pulled the stove out to get in the back of it, I could clearly see the failed element.

Got another new element (Amazon/brand), put it in -- five minutes, and all better.

HEH! I am wearing such an evil smile, sumbody just threw holy water on me.

My new PowerHitter just arrived. Now all I gotta do is wait for the rolled papers I ordered.

But I have already figgered it out (duh!) Tres kewl.
1660507922866.png

Hey... That pic ain't quite accurate. It is shown as squattier than the real thing. The one I am looking at is somewhat slimmer and taller. Not much, but clearly diff.

Last edited:
HEH! I am wearing such an evil smile, sumbody just threw holy water on me.

My new PowerHitter just arrived. Now all I gotta do is wait for the rolled papers I ordered.

But I have already figgered it out (duh!) Tres kewl.
View attachment 306100
Oh boy you got one. I am soooo jelly.

Latest posts

Back