Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I don't understand about the "puff and pass" thing at hooraws is the stone fact that the supplier ain't never gonna see his squooshy-thing again.

Are them thar screamin' kids that rich that they can throw expensive toys into the mob? They certainly can't go very long before they are all squooshed empty/dry. So each last guy goes home with a souvenir. 😳

Or, someone on the end of the line may well have a pocketful of weed and reload... but sooner or later, the show is over. Dozens of dudes are out of their PowerHitters...

I am purty sure I am missing sumpin'... like an honor "Return Barrel" in the parking lot or something.

HEH! I am wearing such an evil smile, sumbody just threw holy water on me.

My new PowerHitter just arrived. Now all I gotta do is wait for the rolled papers I ordered.

But I have already figgered it out (duh!) Tres kewl.
View attachment 306100
Hey... That pic ain't quite accurate. It is shown as squattier than the real thing. The one I am looking at is somewhat slimmer and taller. Not much, but clearly diff.
Its technology like that which proved the earth wasnt flat

good morning

wake up Hippie so you can see me this morning!

more pex plumbing today , we didn’t do much on the job over the weekend , I was busy painting Swedes house and watering plants

wind and hail and rain predicted around here the next 24 hours so there is the possibility that I could loose the entire garden with a beat down of hail

fingers crossed

off to the Salt Mines!

Its technology like that which proved the earth wasnt flat

what!?

no way!

we are flat as a pancake and here’s my map to prove it

7E63AC9E-BCD7-4E2C-85D7-7BCE0EA4DA66.jpeg

what!?

no way!

we are flat as a pancake and here’s my map to prove it

View attachment 306134
flat earth eclipse.png

A lovely Moanday to all, starting at 62F and 82% RH here and predicted to reach 83F.

My 5-gallon corn sugar wash is coming along nicely, with a bubble per second and should be ready for distillation sometime this week.

Go figure?? I have two Jalapeno pepper plants, from the same lot, planted at the same time about six feet apart in the same raised bed. One is covered with blooms and peppers and the other has produced one blossom and no peppers.

On the tamater front, the Morton's Hybrid is dramatically outpacing the Beefsteaks and taking over all the space it can grab. I hope the tomatoes are as good as the Beefsteaks..........................

I finished my Medusa/fast crash status update and emailed it to all the players, as well as published it on Future4200's Medusa thread and have gotten a good reaction and some more offers of participation and support:

https://future4200.com/t/butane-cont...ied/179276/582

good morning

wake up Hippie so you can see me this morning!

more pex plumbing today , we didn’t do much on the job over the weekend , I was busy painting Swedes house and watering plants

wind and hail and rain predicted around here the next 24 hours so there is the possibility that I could loose the entire garden with a beat down of hail

fingers crossed

off to the Salt Mines!

It's seems like a kick back day. I'm thinking hot chocalate.

Fingers are crossed big. Hail :eek:. Enjoy your day.

Well, I got beat up... Hadda switch a 100' hose to the other side of the joint and uncoil a new one.

Sounds easy. Nope. The tightly wrapped new hose made a great imitation of a bent and crushed Slinky. Kinks every ten feet. And the Agent Orange bottle was already installed, so if I tried to unspin a link, it would make the hose end come loose from the bottle and spray me. <-- Note: Not with the poison, that valve was still unopened.

Turned the water off so the hose would relax and I could un-kink it. All that did was cause the bloody thing to get even more knotted. I think the Enormous Hardware Emporium had this particular hose in a warehouse next to a heating device for two years. The "memory" of the hose was unreal.

It took 45 minutes inna fargin blazing sun to get it straightened out and hooked up. The Agent Orange part took about 3 minutes.

Good morning, Islanders. Critters fed, chores done, now the only thing left is to track down my diesel salad shooter and get it ransomed and back home.
68 degrees and was promised a little sunshine. Apparently, Saul didn't get the word. A mild breeze tops off the package.

Good morning, Islanders. Critters fed, chores done, now the only thing left is to track down my diesel salad shooter and get it ransomed and back home.
68 degrees and was promised a little sunshine. Apparently, Saul didn't get the word. A mild breeze tops off the package.
You are starting to sound like Walter

nice momma deer came in the yard this mornin' at dawn .. I could see daddy's horns up behind a scrub brush but he didn't come any closer .. this is all about 120ft from my porch ...

I don't mow or own a mower so the critters are all around us .. it's a lifestyle not all can fathom.

Latest posts

Back