Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty fking cool.

1660769100849.png

This heat has been kicking my yards ass and mine. Last months water bill trying to keep my yard grass was over 400.00 🤪 But,,its that are loose it and i have way to much time and money in my yard and plants to lose them to this god damn Texas heat. There are very few yards around here that are green like mine.

Nothing like a clean, neat yard Enjoy. 🌳🌳🌳🌳🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌞🌝

What is a yote? And, can people get sick if bitten by an animal with distemper? Are question ok? 😊
Yote = coyote. Pretty critters, but he ll on pets and farm critters. Ate just about all of my chickens, ducks, and geese. Always have to warn the Old Hen in the spring to take a pistol with her when she takes the little Shetland sheepdog out at night. Once they've got your dog off its feet, you ain't gonna keep up with 'em trying to chase them down on foot, and he'll run 'till he feels safe and eat your pet right in front of you.

I have access to the lake tributary behind my house. There was once an underground sprinkler system for all our yard and flowerbeds but now it’s just of broken pvc under my yard. I’ve tested all the lines. But I can hook up directly with a hose. The water is a bit muddy at first but after letting I run for a bit can be hooked up to a sprinkler for our yard and garden. smells a bit fishy but better than paying gas prices for water.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back