Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting break from the heat, even got a little rain 1/2". Been stripping plants.

Pic of the carnage.

Stripped.jpg

Pic of a trashcan bud.

trashcan bud.jpg

Goooode morning passionate brothers and sisters! A lovely new day here starting at 76F and 64% RH, 4mph breeze and predicted to reach 90.

Some more experimenting with apple hot sauce, starting with frozen apple concentrate. Getting close.

My doctor's appointment was uneventful and as usual I waited almost an hour. That happens regularly, so they must be planning it that way to cover lates and no shows.............................

Back to wiring in motion lights outside. One installed and three to go,

Finally getting break from the heat, even got a little rain 1/2". Been stripping plants.

Pic of the carnage.

View attachment 306382

Pic of a trashcan bud.

View attachment 306381

I gave up stripping mine , I will do that at harvest

but yeah , do it now or do it at harvest

my plants are hippie plants and I am not to worried about dealing with popcorn buds , we just strip them off and blast them BHO , sugar leaves and all , we just remove the bigger fan leaves and give them to the chickens

good luck as we make the turn and head down the backstretch towards harvest!

50659B97-A2EC-4B0C-BDAD-7DDFEA95650A.jpeg

I gave up stripping mine , I will do that at harvest

but yeah , do it now or do it at harvest

my plants are hippie plants and I am not to worried about dealing with popcorn buds , we just strip them off and blast them BHO , sugar leaves and all , we just remove the bigger fan leaves and give them to the chickens

good luck as we make the turn and head down the backstretch towards harvest!

View attachment 306387
I want some of those devil's claw seeds.

Next trees to trim up...

strip next.jpg

I want some of those devil's claw seeds.

Next trees to trim up...

View attachment 306406

nice hippie plants

i will save you some seeds

so yeah , we have Devils Claw , sunflowers , marigolds and hollyhocks all in bloom with the cannabis which is also in bloom

the flowers work as a deterrent and diversion for bad bugs

currently the place looks like baghdad, all torn apart...the trick is gonna be moving the lights and fans from the veg room to the grow room...carbon scrubbers and lights need to go in the same day as not to freak the girls out...400sf. total for the both rooms...3 tons of a/c running thru 14" galvanized duct work, dampers and fittings are in place...2 new sub panels assure me I'll not need more power down the road...

currently the place looks like baghdad, all torn apart...the trick is gonna be moving the lights and fans from the veg room to the grow room...carbon scrubbers and lights need to go in the same day as not to freak the girls out...400sf. total for the both rooms...3 tons of a/c running thru 14" galvanized duct work, dampers and fittings are in place...2 new sub panels assure me I'll not need more power down the road...
Noice ! the sub-panels made me feel a hot flame of fire and it roared thru my loins ....

Latest posts

Back