Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One for Putes
1660864963980.png

Yep, I'm out, too. Seems like everything I touched today turned into shit, but tomorrow's another day. Hugs, smiles, and happy trails to all of my lovely castaways.

Better luck today brother!

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Yet another lovely cloudy morning here starting at 72F and 79% RH, with 4 mph breeze and predicted to reach 80F.

Dinner out yesterday at Tokyo Kitchen with ooold friends that sadly continue to get slower and slower, as well as more easily confused A harbinger of things to come................................

More apple hot sauce experiments yesterday and closing in on the flavor. No progress on wiring lights.

Breakfast out this morning with NM at Zell's restaurant and then back to the projects. Notice how food is occupying more and more of my attention??

Morning Misfits. Setting my ass in my hotel room in Houston waiting for my next walk thru/site visit at 10am. Looking at a Federal Courtroom and Judges Chambers. These fkers love to spend our money. But it is what it is.
God I hate this fking city and driving in the mother fker is a real pain in the ass. Not to mention it's run by God damn Libtards.
Only cool thing is my Brother in law lives about 30 miles outside Houston so I spent some time with him yesterday evening and got stoned and then we went to a awesome Mexican restaurant where I ate to much 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Yote = coyote. Pretty critters, but he ll on pets and farm critters. Ate just about all of my chickens, ducks, and geese. Always have to warn the Old Hen in the spring to take a pistol with her when she takes the little Shetland sheepdog out at night. Once they've got your dog off its feet, you ain't gonna keep up with 'em trying to chase them down on foot, and he'll run 'till he feels safe and eat your pet right in front of you.
One critter, maybe the only one that doesn't bother me to kill. Coyote can suck it.

Morning Misfits. Setting my ass in my hotel room in Houston waiting for my next walk thru/site visit at 10am. Looking at a Federal Courtroom and Judges Chambers. These fkers love to spend our money. But it is what it is.
God I hate this fking city and driving in the mother fker is a real pain in the ass. Not to mention it's run by God damn Liberals.
Only cool thing is my Brother in law lives about 30 miles outside Houston so I spent some time with him yesterday evening and got stoned and then we went to a awesome Mexican restaurant where I ate to much 😁

Latest posts

Back