Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when the Army developed a Willy Peter grenade for 'Nam. They finally figured out it was a "defender only" grenade. Turns out in testing, you could chuck it as far as you could, turn around and run as fast as you could the opposite direction, and still be in the kill zone. Makes ya wonder how they tested it. Wouldn't want to be the lab rat involved. You had to be in a hole with your head down to use one.

I remember when the Army developed a Willy Peter grenade for 'Nam. They finally figured out it was a "defender only" grenade. Turns out in testing, you could chuck it as far as you could, turn around and run as fast as you could the opposite direction, and still be in the kill zone. Makes ya wonder how they tested it. Wouldn't want to be the lab rat involved. You had to be in a hole with your head down to use one.
Even then It could still rain down on you

Called a flechette! I've loaded them into 12 ga shot shell cups.

https://www.sarcoinc.com/flechettes-pack-u-s-military-1-lb/
Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Another lovely day starting at 65F with 82% RH, morning clouds and 2 mph breeze, predicted to reach 80F.

Breakfast out yesterday and then some quality time publishing an update on the Medusa project.

Off this morning to the Oregon Cannabis Association Summer Fair, so probably not a lot else will get done............................

Wake and bake and sunrise

851DCB0A-216B-4C27-AA59-45C6D806E08F.jpeg

Pretty sunrise Big. Can't see the sun for the clouds here.

Pre season football today. No starters will play for the local team....like watching paint dry.

Will spend copious amounts of time in the veggie garden today. Totally overrun on everything. This happens every year...you would think I would learn. I can only eat so much.

Better smoke some sativa.

Pretty sunrise Big. Can't see the sun for the clouds here.

Pre season football today. No starters will play for the local team....like watching paint dry.

Will spend copious amounts of time in the veggie garden today. Totally overrun on everything. This happens every year...you would think I would learn. I can only eat so much.

Better smoke some sativa.

copius?

getting kinda wordy there eh

something for you and Unca

03BB4B57-CABE-46CA-A004-DFB92C15F2B0.jpeg

Latest posts

Back