Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just like Know Your Cuts of Meat , know your male and female plants , and do not forget to know your male and female shellfish…

male shellfish

3D97B44F-1B11-46D3-9714-6695D94C6A2B.jpeg

female shellfish

27967CF2-1FB6-4B5F-8550-0F60926FCC43.jpeg

All hail the Sol Rex and a lovely morning to ya'll! 62F @ 93% RH, cloudy with 3 mph breeze and predicted to soar to 84F.

The line for the Cannabis shindig was a block and a half long, so we found a sidewalk cafe and had coffee while watching the pretty ladies walk by until the line cleared. The shindig itself proved to be a bust, but you don't know until you check and the girl watching was sure exhilarating with all the spandex and perky nips showing..............

The 5 gal wash has stopped bubbling, so looks like I will be vacuum distilling off some 130 proof today.

Morning Misfits.
Time for Church. Okay so I'm lying. If I went to Church it would get struck by ⚡ and burn down so I will stay by evil ass at home and drink hot coffee and watch the news.😁
Actually that means I saved a bunch of ppls lives. That makes me a good guy right?🥰

All hail the Sol Rex and a lovely morning to ya'll! 62F @ 93% RH, cloudy with 3 mph breeze and predicted to soar to 84F.

The line for the Cannabis shindig was a block and a half long, so we found a sidewalk cafe and had coffee while watching the pretty ladies walk by until the line cleared. The shindig itself proved to be a bust, but you don't know until you check and the girl watching was sure exhilarating with all the spandex and perky nips showing..............

The 5 gal wash has stopped bubbling, so looks like I will be vacuum distilling off some 130 proof today.
Dang No Pictures (of the Girls of course LOL)

Morning Misfits.
Time for Church. Okay so I'm lying. If I went to Church it would get struck by ⚡ and burn down so I will stay by evil ass at home and drink hot coffee and watch the news.😁
Actually that means I saved a bunch of ppls lives. That makes me a good guy right?🥰

Morning Misfits. Starting to get down right cool in the morning these days. Can't see the sun for the clouds again today. Last week I was hiding from the heat ....this week I wish I had a fire going. Fact is this skinny o'l man can't take the cold.

What to do today. Guess I better start by checking in on the grow....BB

Last edited:
Morning Misfits.
Let us each serve in our own way.................................
Dang No Pictures (of the Girls of course LOL)
In mah smile'n mind's eye brother. Ghastly sights outnumbering the heavenly ones, so you have to be tough!

Latest posts

Back