Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Hopper you need a boat. News was showing clips of Dallas.....wow.

Walk done! Little maintenance in the grow then outside to the jungle (veggie garden). My maters would be 8' tall if I didn't have a net over them. Best mater crop in years. Everything else is right there as well.

Veggies anybody?......

Damn Hopper you need a boat. News was showing clips of Dallas.....wow.

Walk done! Little maintenance in the grow then outside to the jungle (veggie garden). My maters would be 8' tall if I didn't have a net over them. Best mater crop in years. Everything else is right there as well.

Veggies anybody?......

you need any squash?

1661271713742.png

Your zucchini are beautiful. I’m having a bit of squash and eggplant burnout. I put some up in the freezer breaded and some chunks for winter soup but I’m ready for another veggie now 😂
I have had squash the last two nights. Mrs Pute is making zucchini bread as we speak. Getting 5 or 6 every day. Maters are popping big time as well. Time to break out the dehydrator.....will also make salsa. This stuff stores well.....I will be eating it until mid November.
NOT TONIGHT THOUGH.....ONE OF OUR 3 NIGHTS OUT A WEEK. French Fries......nummo!

the hunters in high school would have these in their truck on school grounds during hunting season all the time. I never thought anything of it as you routinely saw them everywhere. It was never an issue back then…
I had a 4/10, 22 and a 20ga in my gun rack from the time I could drive at 14 until I moved to Colorado in 72.....meant Mrs Put and it all stopped then. She is a member of the NO Kill club.....which pretty much makes me a lifetime member as well.

The rifle reminded me of my birthday present I asked for and received. A ladies class on concealed carry, the rules and situations. My oldest daughter is going with me. I need to go out and practice some. I inherited some 22LR from Dads passing so had to buy a new delivery system to fit it.

The rifle reminded me of my birthday present I asked for and received. A ladies class on concealed carry, the rules and situations. My oldest daughter is going with me. I need to go out and practice some. I inherited some 22LR from Dads passing so had to buy a new delivery system to fit it.
Good on you, Nice Lady. May I recommend my darling bride's fave carry: It is small, utterly simple to operate and packs a mighty punch. Two shots, just pull the trigger twice. No sights or hammer to hang up on anything.

She carries it in a little makeup bag.

It is a High Standard .22 Magnum Derriger -- INEXPENSIVE and perfect carry. Just grab it, point it, and pull the trigger. Twice, if you like.

1661279008702.jpeg

1661279686010.png

$199.99

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back