Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
‘My guy” brought me ancient OG. Getting ready to try it before the bike ride. I know I know but imma smoke it anyway 😎
EED24A41-50AE-4CEE-A33A-99366518967A.jpeg

last on in the water gets sloppy seconds... 😁
When you're packing like me, it's all sloppy. :)
thanks for the vote of confidence!

right after I posted the photo I thought , “I wonder if she will pass the Unca Test of True Gingerness” ?

thanks for the confirmation

do these ladies pass the Ginger Test?

View attachment 306884

View attachment 306885

View attachment 306886
When the Pullet was in high school, I went to pick her up from some function she'd been to. I pulled into the parking lot, and she's standing next to a tall, red headed young male that was looking at her with all smiles.
She hopped in the truck, and I asked her if that was her new boyfriend. She replied, "No, just a friend. He's a ginger, and gingers have no soul."
She'd been watching South Park again......

I hope the gals you are posting photos of live in a warm climate. And some of their outfits! Wow, with on yard of lycra (that stretchy bathing suit fabric) I could make a fortune since each of many of the outfits have about 10 square inches of total fabric and some elastic strings. And I bet cost a lot more than a regular bathing suit from the old fashioned days.

I actually did have a sewing friend that sewed for strippers. It was a challenge to make different outfits and apply embellishments in strategic places. And she could charge a quiet a bit of money.

I hope the gals you are posting photos of live in a warm climate. And some of their outfits! Wow, with on yard of lycra (that stretchy bathing suit fabric) I could make a fortune since each of many of the outfits have about 10 square inches of total fabric and some elastic strings. And I bet cost a lot more than a regular bathing suit from the old fashioned days.

I actually did have a sewing friend that sewed for strippers. It was a challenge to make different outfits and apply embellishments in strategic places. And she could charge a quiet a bit of money.
Oh snap I read it wrong Angie
I thought you had them skimpy outfit in your own repertoire .
I was gonna say wild woman. LOL

Well Brothers and Sisters, it's time for this old Hippie to call it a night. I want each and every one of ya's to know just how much I love and appreciate ya. Through the years, I've laughed with ya, cried with ya, butted heads and made up with ya, and even had to watch while the Grim Reaper took a few of you from my life, but never my heart. After all of that, we're still friends, and I still love ya, and I hope we can be friends to the end.
I don't mean love like you sick bastards think, either. I mean love as in I wanna climb in yer sleeping bag and snuggle with ya. :)
And on that note, here's something to take you to sleepyland.

Well Brothers and Sisters, it's time for this old Hippie to call it a night. I want each and every one of ya's to know just how much I love and appreciate ya. Through the years, I've laughed with ya, cried with ya, butted heads and made up with ya, and even had to watch while the Grim Reaper took a few of you from my life, but never my heart. After all of that, we're still friends, and I still love ya, and I hope we can be friends to the end.
I don't mean love like you sick bastards think, either. I mean love as in I wanna climb in yer sleeping bag and snuggle with ya. :)

It's morning Hippie 😘 Your loved back. We all should go camping. yeha Morning all

Good morning brothers and sisters! Yet another gorgeous day here starting at 63F and 84% RH, 3 mph breeze, and predicted to reach 89F.

I finished hanging the motion light in the rear courtyard after numerous extra steps. Besides repeatedly dropping tools and screws, et al, while standing on the ladder outside, the attic space inside was so hot that my clothes were soaked by the time I finished.

Alas the original electrician ran Romex through a section of EMT, which I had to pull and replace with four wires and then add flex from the EMT stub to the junction box. It was also a tight tedious fit reaching and pulling the new wires turned out to be an exercise taking multiple tries moving from ladder to atic and back. By the time I finished, I felt rode hard and put away wet.

Dinner last night at a river side restaurant outside Troutdale. Lovely setting, good company, and good food, but sadly something didn't agree with my lower tract and I ended up with diahrea afterwards. Not E-Coli because the problem went away once I had voided, but still not the evening I had planned. Too much iced tea as well, because I slept poorly, so predicting naps today.

I got too busy and forgot about distillation, so am finishing the last run this morning and plan to take the day off.

if I am ever in your neighborhood it would be an honor to sit down and spark one up with you

Bastard. Ya should have told me that before we went camping. Got drunk and you said i slipped and fell down,, now my ass hurts all the time,,,and i dont remember falling. 😁 :vampire:

Latest posts

Back