Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1663694918575.jpeg

Slow day on the ranch.

Back from the daily walk. The veg room needs some up-potting. Plus this damn Frost Hammer won't show it's sex..... usually after the third node I can tell while still in veg. This plant has 6 nodes and nothing.....this thing better not be some kind of woke trans gender plant. Bad enough that half this city doesn't know what sex they are.

I will up-pot it and throw it in flower and force it to show sex. Would have been a lot less work if it had behaved like a normal plant.
What did you do for your birthday ?

Okay, found another one that I think this group will find interesting.
I watch a lot of camping in the wild YouTubes, and there is one guy Steve Wallace that is well known. I've been watching other stealth campers paying tribute to him as Steve's wife passed away one night.

So that background is why you'll know the mention of Steve and "beautiful wife'.

But this guy is buying his weed and camping and smoking some. His channel is "Weed in the bush". This is the first time I've seen him.

Good News for New York People. New York Approved New Rules for Growing Cannabis at Home. This comes as bliss for the people of New York. Cannabis can be grown by patients requiring cannabis for their treatment and cannabis can be grown by caregivers. As you know the process will be similar as you need the cannabis card recommendation approval. After getting the approval to apply for a card. This move by the New York state authorities will for sure help the people to save more by growing on their own.

Okay, found another one that I think this group will find interesting.
I watch a lot of camping in the wild YouTubes, and there is one guy Steve Wallace that is well known. I've been watching other stealth campers paying tribute to him as Steve's wife passed away one night.

So that background is why you'll know the mention of Steve and "beautiful wife'.

But this guy is buying his weed and camping and smoking some. His channel is "Weed in the bush". This is the first time I've seen him.

Thanks!

cool….I am gonna have to check it out

we have been following Bushcraft Bear since the eruption of La Palma and really enjoy watching wilderness solo camping

Latest posts

Back