Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another gorgeous day in Paradise here starting at 59F and 60% RH, with 3 mph winds and predicted to reach 40 mph by noon. Replete with smoke from forest fires and 89F by the time the sun passes over the yardarm. Worried about my 8' tall Morton's Hybrid tamater plant.

Some progress on Medusa, but yesterday was mostly a laid-back yogurt with blackberry concentrate for breakfast kind of morning and micro dosing sort of day.

My birthday today, starting with nice cards from Grayfox, as well as Layla, and Melissa with a little help from a friend. They all pitched in and bought me a new XMAX QOMO Electronic Dab Rig - Gun Metal portable dab pipe.

Breakfast out this morning at the Cadillac Cafe and dinner out tonight at McCormick and Smicks for crawfish.
Let us know how the vaporizer is, looking for such a device. Would be my first such contraption.

Bubba

So today is the hubby‘s 70th birthday. This was on our lawn this morning. 💕
View attachment 309522
Happy birthday celebration to you both!!
Let us know how the vaporizer is, looking for such a device. Would be my first such contraption.

Bubba
It seems to work as advertised and is well made. I have yet to take it out for a day and see how long the batteries last. I also haven't tried it with water in it. More as I learn more.
And Happiest of B Day wishes! Puff on.

Bubba
Thanks, it was!

Grow tents...

I thought you were getting rid of them, and that sounded like a mighty big dirt holder!
exactly, big dirt holders...I got the new grow up and running but still have to deal with a few more weeks of 90% humidity...currently I have 6 girls in flower, 1 is over 7'...putang x emerald bay purps...my buddy made the cross and I'm the guinea pig I guess...11 ceilings and lots of cold air and fans...I saw a few white flies today, I hosed the veg room with exicteR...stuff works well...
got my generator running and fixed my biddies as well...if you ever get a generator be sure it's LP powered...never a fouled carb...I'm exhausted and am heading for the kitchen...

Leaving on a fishing trip in a couple of hours. Hopefully this will be productive it's going to be a bit chilly at 10,000 ft. Especially tomorrow morning probably below freezing. I can take the cold just hope the wind is calm. This lake is famous for high winds I might need a bigger boat.
This is the second time my Scottish Witch is gonna be shown this criminally insane status.

It's September, fer crynout loud. It's still in the high-eighties/low-nineties range. You know, the temperature at which your body requires no activity to maintain its proper temperature. <-- Thassa TINS stone fact, Pilgrims.

If'n it gets colder, you body, he gotta work.

If'n it gets hotter, you body, he gotta sweat <-- synonym for "work".

So what happens when the temp hangs around that level?

BEER! SWIMMING!<-- God Hisself done be givin' you hints so you find the true happiness temperature!

Yet another gorgeous day here in Paradise, starting at 59F with 77% RH and 3 mph breeze, predicted to reach 84F.

Hee, hee, hee, I harvested my first ripe tamater yesterday, which I sliced, and we ate with a sprinkle of salt. Wowza, that sweet vine ripened (Alaska fish fertilizer raised) flavor was worth all the effort I put into the entire garden thus far. It was large, but not all that purdy because of the scars on top where she split and healed several places from getting lots of water and growing as fast as she did.

A smaller ripe one almost ready, and then there is no blush that I can see on the other three dozen or so green ones. First frost is usually not until November, so we are not out of time yet and I'm looking forward to some fried green tamaters as well.

Taco salad last night with salsa made to include Jalapenos and green tomatoes from our garden was also a treat.

Alas the city is expanding the crosswalk on the corner of our property to better serve wheelchairs and whacked off the end of our sprinkler system, so I had to dig it up and shorten the run. I guess the only good news is that I caught it before the sprinklers came on and that I now have less grass to irrigate and maintain.

I finished my third LLE LPG water wash test sled conceptual, for removing methanol and amines from the LPG used for pharmaceutical extraction and here is a copy:
LLE 3 dwg-Model.jpg

Latest posts

Back