Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday celebration to you both!!

It seems to work as advertised and is well made. I have yet to take it out for a day and see how long the batteries last. I also haven't tried it with water in it. More as I learn more.

Thanks, it was!
Got a link to see the vape

Morning, high 30's at sunrise. Will have our first frost here any day now. Does warm up nicely by mid day though.

Need to cut the grass, more clean up in the garden and watch some football later.
1664114389979.png

Happy birthday celebration to you both!!

It seems to work as advertised and is well made. I have yet to take it out for a day and see how long the batteries last. I also haven't tried it with water in it. More as I learn more.

Thanks, it was!
Seems reasonably priced, I'll snag one.

Bubba

Good morning, shipmates. 60 balmy degrees under an overcast sky. Old Hen wanted to wait 'til a couple of weeks to get the new boiler. Hippies know best. Can't say I have the same confidence in the new rig as I did the old one. One little dinky pump motor compared to the two huge honkin' motors of the old one. No pilot. Way too technical for me to keep runnin' on my own. Time will tell. It's got a five year warrantee, and my wife won't have a problem finding someone that'll work on it. Something about a 30 year old boiler that no one wants to be responsible to work on. I was assured that I wouldn't have to worry about lack of service on this one for the next 30 years, which will find us both blissfully at the top of Jacob's ladder.
Allegedly, the fact that it is Hebrew with gas and electricity will help to offset the cost. Again, time will tell.

Quick observation of (my) human nature; In the summer, I keep the house at 71 degrees, which is a tad on the cold side for me. In the winter, I keep the house at 70, and it's a bit hot for me. Weird. Gonna program the new fangled thermostats to kick back to 68 at 21:00 and back to 70 around 09:00.

Good luck Hippie. I hope it lasts 30 years with no issues. I believe everything is made to fail now days. Planned obsolescence. Nothing is made the way it used to me.

DAMN IT. This Frost Hammer is a fricken male. I will wait one more day just to be sure. Back to the drawing board.

Quick observation of (my) human nature; In the summer, I keep the house at 71 degrees, which is a tad on the cold side for me. In the winter, I keep the house at 70, and it's a bit hot for me. Weird. Gonna program the new fangled thermostats to kick back to 68 at 21:00 and back to 70 around 09:00.
Lucky
My wife like to sleep at 55degs
No wife jokes please

Good luck Hippie. I hope it lasts 30 years with no issues. I believe everything is made to fail now days. Planned obsolescence. Nothing is made the way it used to me.

DAMN IT. This Frost Hammer is a fricken male. I will wait one more day just to be sure. Back to the drawing board.
Bastards , they make us work hard all day to but little rewards in life
and they still try harder to bend us over each day.
We should all just come to a standstill and do nothing; their towers could crumble without the workers to make their billions.

Another lovely new day starting at 54F and 87% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 78F.

My birthday gift from Grayfox finally arrived, a Qomo Max portable dab pipe, which I managed to grab off our front porch where the mail carrier left it, before the porch pirates. Seems to work well and is certainly a handy size!

Breakfast out yesterday and a day of puttering at Auto Cad and catching up on emails.

More of the same today after gym, except for breakfast out and today may be the day I harvest my first ripe tamater of the season, with another smaller one not far behind. We will no doubt dress in formal wear and hold a solemn ceremony to commemorate the occasion.
And gettin’ drunk
Down your way on beach for anniversary. Could not ask for better weather

Latest posts

Back