Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got me a new toy.😁

1664125492644110396714557758588.jpg

Thks GW Looks cool
I have a solo that does herb nice , but I need stronger product now to battle pain
3 -4 joints a night way too much.
Can you recommend a machine or devise that I can make dabs or shatter with, anything new out there or still the old tube and press methods?
I would suggest QWET. 9.4.7.1 QWET
INNOCENT (ignorant) QUESTION OF THE DECADE:

Is there any THC at all in the leaves of male plants? Female plants?
Yes on all of the above. Not as profuse on the males and fan leaves, as on the female buds and sugar leaf, but even the stems have trichomes.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...4-17-extracting-oil-from-fan-leaves-and-stems

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two people show up. One is a retired Cowboy in his late sixties and the other is a gorgeous young woman in her mid-twenties.
The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you two had better be good or you're history. Here's your equipment -- chair, whip and a gun. Who wants to try out first?"
The woman says, "I'll go first."
She walks past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the lion's cage. The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her. About halfway there, she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful naked body.
The lion stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her feet and ankles. He continues to lick and kiss her entire body for several minutes and then rests his head at her feet.
The circus owner's jaw is on the floor. He says, "I've never seen a display like that in my life." He then turns to the retired Cowboy and asks, "Can you top that?"
The tough old Cowboy replies, "You bet. Just get that lion out of there."
*Thanks, KC Yellowhorse. Could not NOT share!
😂

Got some old weed and everclear going to have to try
It will work, but not as well as it could, unless the "old" weed is still in excellent physical condition, i.e. you can still see tons of trichs present. This extraction work best when these trichs heads just get dissolved off.

The short soak time and freezing temps work to exclude the nasty stuff that otherwise require an extraction with ether or other non polar solvent to get rid of. If the trichs arent in good shape it may still work, but this is a recipe to keep out other crap and debris.

Dont talk yourself into a longer soak. You will just dissolve stuff the whole process is designed to keep out. Easier to keep out than get back out!

Resist the temptation to squeeze the last of the alcohol as well, you will reinject crap that the filter trapped, and force it through. If it is to be reclaimed, do it in a separate container. Done right, your result will be light honey colored, but seems to turn a little amber with time.

I follow the instructions and put all back in freeze, and do a second short three min. (iirc) and have examined the weed afterwards. Keep them separate, the second should be a bit more sleepyish. I dont think there was anything useful left in the extracted weed., in terms of getting high on..

Instead of the second extraction, I have also throw leftover weed in a large pot, added water and butter and simmer the alch away and then refrigerate. butter will turn solid, remove dump water. I dont do much butter, I usually do the second extraction.

Last edited:
Do it yourself computer repair rides on. Pretty darn new, one year or so HP Pavillion with i7 processor. Has worked perfectly until other day. Upon start up, all looks normal until you touch the mouse or the touch pad on the laptop. When you do, display goes nuts, turning off and on etc. This computer has a touch SCREEN which works perfectly, only the touch pad or mouse causes the weird stuff.

Read around, discovered that certain drivers, like touch pad and so forth are optional update, and you had to go into advanced, etc and sure enough, 3 or for drivers could be updated. I did so, restarted and it worked perfectly.

Subsequently, I have decided it wasnt the updated drivers, but just the restart that temporarily fixed it. Yes, temporarily. Upon next time I turned it on, same problem. you can move the mouse around until screen appears normal, then I used touch SCREEN to restart. Better to use touch screen immediately after it comes up, without touching mouse or touch pad. Sure enough, upon restart, all was well......temporally.

This cycle has continued for about a dozen turn ons, so now I turn it on, screen appears like normal. without touching the mouse or touch pad, I use touch screen and restart. all is fine then.

Reading another piece, a little over my head but seems to talk about removing certain drivers (assuming they are corrupted) and "they will be replaced" hopefully, and hopefully not corrupted. I hesitated with that step, until I know how to "undo" whatever I do!

Seems to be some kind of booting anomaly, likely easy to fix. I have an extended warrantee where I can talk at a real person and even have them pick it up, fix it and return it. In that case I would probably go buy a notebook or i3 or i5 replacement as a spare. Slaves to this stuff I tell you! I'm sure this is a setting problem, reboot fixes it every time.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back