Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twas a lil windy here today and I was in front yard cutting a tree
All I could smell was weed growing somewhere.
man some pot head could smell it for sure , I need to man the cameras
I understand I am concerned also.I have a friend who walks his pup Tucker thru the neighborhood and he smells who ever is growing.

I rather be blown by twins...

twins.jpg

From a car show next door last saturday.

Happy Tuesday ya'll! Starting out here at 60F with 87% RH, and 4 mph breeze, predicted to reach 78F and clouding up tonight for rains tomorrow.

More progress on the Medusa project and I read a couple of good papers on amine removal, shared by team members. Working with one of the members on the design of his LLE test sled which he is building.

We ate our second vine ripened tomato yesterday on a BLT to die for and I whomped up a batch of Jalapeno lemonade using Jalapenos from our garden. The lemons had a nice thick peel so I candied them as well.

The tomato plant itself has started to lose foliage, I infer due to our mornings getting colder, which should allow more sunlight to reach and ripen the tomatoes themselves. Hee, hee, hee, I can see fried green tomatoes in the menu tonight...........

A good workout and soak in the Jacuzzi at the gym yesterday and not really sore today, probably due to the nice soak. Taking today off and will hit the gym again tomorrow.

Jalapeño lemonade?!……first time I ever heard of it…..how is it made?…..Swede made about 10 pints of jalapeño jelly the other day but that’s about it

i am thinking of hiring this personal trainer for a month to help whip me back in shape , my 90 day plan to better health…..I have my doubts , I think once a human hits a certain age there is no turning back the clock , maybe it is nothing but a pipe dream but I think I will give it a try anyway

dont faint but I need to stop eating some much pie and cake and donuts…god help me

Jalapeño lemonade?!……first time I ever heard of it…..how is it made?…..Swede made about 10 pints of jalapeño jelly the other day but that’s about it

i am thinking of hiring this personal trainer for a month to help whip me back in shape , my 90 day plan to better health…..I have my doubts , I think once a human hits a certain age there is no turning back the clock , maybe it is nothing but a pipe dream but I think I will give it a try anyway

dont faint but I need to stop eating some much pie and cake and donuts…god help me
eliminate the donuts! pie and cake are good for you....

Latest posts

Back