Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1664287649778.png

close to home roster, sometimes he just looks at me, other times he's like velcro...puppyhood at it's finest...dutch is exerting his dominance in a hard but civil way...he enjoys having his gums rubbed, teething pain issues but me helping in the recovery of the sore gums seems to make the bonding stronger...that's what having a puppy is all about, forming a strong bond while young so it is rock solid when they grow up...

close to home roster, sometimes he just looks at me, other times he's like velcro...puppyhood at it's finest...dutch is exerting his dominance in a hard but civil way...he enjoys having his gums rubbed, teething pain issues but me helping in the recovery of the sore gums seems to make the bonding stronger...that's what having a puppy is all about, forming a strong bond while young so it is rock solid when they grow up...
So you do gum rubs boo?🙃

Walk done. Down in the grow...... nothing to be done today....

Appointment with a Hand Surgeon this afternoon. I dread this...but my hand is turning into a claw. I gotta try and time the surgery so no harvest, trimming or dirt work needs doing for about 3 weeks. Gotta give my hand time to heal. Mrs Pute will have to help with feeding and water.

Thinking there will be a window as soon a I harvest the next round finishes and is dried and trimmed. That window shuold come just before Thanksgiving....

S-hit...old age sucks!!!!!

Last edited:
Jalapeño lemonade?!……first time I ever heard of it…..how is it made?…..Swede made about 10 pints of jalapeño jelly the other day but that’s about it

i am thinking of hiring this personal trainer for a month to help whip me back in shape , my 90 day plan to better health…..I have my doubts , I think once a human hits a certain age there is no turning back the clock , maybe it is nothing but a pipe dream but I think I will give it a try anyway

dont faint but I need to stop eating some much pie and cake and donuts…god help me
At this stage of life, I try not to deny myself anything. Ain't gonna live forever. I have cut back on the chow a little, mainly 'cause I ain't hungry. Yesterday's dinner (that's all I ate) were homemade, hand dipped onion rings. Health food? Hardly. Tasted pretty good though.

brother pute, old age may suck but you can work around it but exercise and diet...yeah, I'll shut my pie hole now...
yeah subbie, gum rubs is a part of being the alpha male...just to look in a dogs eyes while you rub the gums of just giving a massage...dutch comes unglued when I spend an hour massaging him from head to tail...such things endear a K-9 to it's handler...intimate moments between the two pays big time later in life...

Here is what I mean. Thumb and pinky finger are deformed. Try typing with this claw......Dupuytren's Contracture is an inherent condition that affects Scandinavian descendants....I am part Dutch....I have had my right hand under the knife three times and left only once....this will be the second surgery on the left.

IMG_20220927_105841350_HDR.jpg

brother pute, old age may suck but you can work around it but exercise and diet...yeah, I'll shut my pie hole now...
yeah subbie, gum rubs is a part of being the alpha male...just to look in a dogs eyes while you rub the gums of just giving a massage...dutch comes unglued when I spend an hour massaging him from head to tail...such things endear a K-9 to it's handler...intimate moments between the two pays big time later in life...
works well with women too ! A little rubbing goes a long way !

agreed joe but for me it's been way too many years...last chickie was business only...I hope Ivan will be a babe magnet, gonna take him out to socialize down at the riverwalk......
With a face like his better make sure your bedroom is squared away !!
You are gonna get some company with his looks ....

Latest posts

Back