Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1664401550969.png

PUSHUPS

Some of my peeps that I gave clones to are harvesting their bud now and sending me pictures. I gave out about 50 clones and they are spread all around the beach. Love getting the pics and kinda makes me have a warm fuzzy inside. (Not to mention they won’t be asking me for weed for a while and I told them I want samples from all the plants 🤣)
sample pics
68A36EE5-6795-4AF2-9DB9-05366DDFBDAF.jpeg
124BD3FA-D656-4ADE-BFC4-72EBBB1B18C8.jpeg
B7D694BD-10A4-4065-BB98-F39389F8F585.jpeg

Thanks for the recipe brother! Looks interesting!

Merry Thirstday! All hail Bacchus! A rainy day in Paradise here starting at 60F with 89% RH and 6 mph breeze, predicted to reach 67F.

Cleaning ladies yesterday so Miss Layla and I hit the off-leash dog park, but alas the players all left as soon as water started "falling from the sky-sky." Wusses all..................

A good gym workout with light attendance, so no waiting for machines and I mostly had the Jacuzzi to myself.

Aside from whomping up a batch of fried green tomatoes, I finished detailing my Medusa LPG LLE conceptual number 5, as well as adding numbers to the equipment and valves and writing up an operational guide by number.

I second the crossed fingers and good thoughts for ya'll in the path!! How are you and yours holding up?

Latest posts

Back