Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huckleberry.....I think.

Every year I take seeds from one of my Cherokee Purple maters so I can keep the same strain going. I got the original seeds from a buddy "Drifting 13" in 2013. I love these maters and so do all my friends, neighbors and relatives that are close. I grew 11 plants this year......sadly the end is coming soon. The green ones that don't ripen in time will go into a box layered with newspaper...... and eventually they will all turn red......they won't be as good as vine ripened but still nummy. Most of the late bloomers will go into salads and sandwiches.....

IMG_20220929_102820018.jpg

That storm was no joke to our Florida friends. Now on its way up the coast causing flooding up the coast on its way. I don’t remember who we have from here in its path. I know ness lives near the next entrance. Let’s hope she is prepared and ready to hunker down. We are already feeling lots of wind and rain. I thought about boo this morning trying to get my puppy Maryjane to do her business when the wind was blowing all those fun leaves around. I don’t let her stay out on her own yet as she gets into trouble eating dirt and doing other things that puppies don't know any better about. I was soaked when I came in finally after 10 minutes following her around in my wet night attire saying now go poopoo about a hundred times till she finally earned inside free time not in the kennel.

That storm was no joke to our Florida friends. Now on its way up the coast causing flooding up the coast on its way. I don’t remember who we have from here in its path. I know ness lives near the next entrance. Let’s hope she is prepared and ready to hunker down. We are already feeling lots of wind and rain. I thought about boo this morning trying to get my puppy Maryjane to do her business when the wind was blowing all those fun leaves around. I don’t let her stay out on her own yet as she gets into trouble eating dirt and doing other things that puppies don't know any better about. I was soaked when I came in finally after 10 minutes following her around in my wet night attire saying now go poopoo about a hundred times till she finally earned inside free time not in the kennel.
thats about 99 more times you say go poopoo than i do .I say it once and its like pushin a start button ...!

thats about 99 more times you say go poopoo than i do .I say it once and its like pushin a start button ...!
Yes my old dog BB is like that but sometimes this new puppy forgets that her bladder is busting and she needs to take a dump when she goes out. I’ve learned that if I don’t insist to remind her, she will leave a prize for me in the house which so far she’s been pretty good about not doing but every time I say that she does it again. (Knock on wood that this storm doesn’t find me on the floor with the Lysol cleaner. She also loves the wool rug in my dining room which is blocked off to her untill I trust her more…)

Yes my old dog BB is like that but sometimes this new puppy forgets that her bladder is busting and she needs to take a dump when she goes out. I’ve learned that if I don’t insist to remind her, she will leave a prize for me in the house which so far she’s been pretty good about not doing but every time I say that she does it again. (Knock on wood that this storm doesn’t find me on the floor with the Lysol cleaner. She also loves the wool rug in my dining room which is blocked off to her untill I trust her more…)
funny ! you were taking about your pups and I was talking about myself ...lol

Latest posts

Back