Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1663507270722.jpg

My granddaughter loves Lizzo. She has been performing her songs to me for months and is really good at it but her songs are nasty with cuss words that although is super funny knowing my granddaughter doesn’t really get it yet, I’m trying to adjust my old ways to my daughters thoughts on what’s ok. I just saw Lizzo for the first time last week. She was on the news playing the flute… she’s a big girl and don't mind showing all that off…

Happy Friedday all! Back to gorgeous days here again, starting at 55F and 92% RH with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 76F. We got some rain yesterday and Wednesday and are back to sunshine.

More work on Medusa conceptuals and am putting together an update that will keep me busy today, after breakfast out with Grayfox and NM this morning and some quality time at the gym.

Here is a multi-stage filtration column concept:
Medusa mol sieve column.jpg

That vaporizer graywolf showed. I guess it's in California now...
Long delivery on mine too!
Kool!

Easy to make your own screens: 15.21 How to make DIY Dry sieving frames

I like the 130 micron stainless mesh for durability and the 70 micron silk screen for refinement.

To refine to full melt, I do so electrostatically using parchment paper stretched over a video cassette.

More CalMag.😁

Morning brothers and sisters. I am now officially on vacation. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Well I say vacation,,, mostly going to be cleaning out my storage rooms and having a big ass garage sale. Than my rooms will be clean. I'm going to make a big pantry and a grow room out of a 12x7 room in my garage. I'm running air from the house to it since it already had a vent that just wasn't hooked up. So my pantry will be about 9x7 and my grow room 3x7 with air.
My other storage is attached to the outside of my house. Too hot in the summer for a grow room or Pantry. Besides the room in my garage will be totally hidden from prying eyes.

Last edited:
Happy Saturday Misfits! All hail Lord Saturn!! Let the frolicking and wanton debauchery begin!!

Yet another gorgeous day here at 59F and 80% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 81F.

Breakfast out and the gym yesterday followed by working on the Medusa project updates.

Two more tomatoes ripening, both on the meristem. All the tomatoes that have ripened thus far have been on the main meristem rather than side branches.

They did their first pour on the disabled sidewalk access on the corner of our property, tearing out the old disabled access that was working fine, just to install one of their yellow traction pads. The same pad that loses it traction with time and becomes a slip hazard when wet. I sent the appropriate commissioner and the Mayor a letter informing them of my serious knee injury (required surgery) on one of them near here, but there was no response, and they clearly are ignoring me.

They did the same thing across the street and didn't grade it properly, so now it is a huge lake blocking the sidewalk when it rains. I reported that as well and was ignored as well. What arrogant POS's we have for a PBOT commissioner and mayor...........

If I had sued for damages to my knee, I'll bet they would have responded, but I am usually non-litigious, so I guess my next stop should be the Oregonian newspaper.

Lord Saturn.jpg

Latest posts

Back