Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best time for fish biting During the rain
The rain oxygenates the water.

Goooode morning brothers and sisters! Wishing everyone a fulfilling Sol Rex Day! All hail Apollo!

Yet another double gaugus sunshiny fall day here, starting 63F @ 74% RH here with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 84F.

I finished my Medusa project update yesterday, unless more updates from team members arrive soon, and plan to publish it today.

A little shopping at the Asian market planned today. We are flat out of my fixings for pickled garlic and miso soup, plus I want to check out their hot sauces to see if any look promising as a base to try and duplicate the Korean apple hot sauce that I am still trying to duplicate. So far I've made a lot of tasty hot sauces but have yet to figure out what the finishing flavor is in the Korean sauce, just before the hot hits and wipes out my taste buds.

Good morning.
Football day. Yehaaaaaaaaaa.
Worked on the storage rooms yesterday getting ready for a huge ass garage sale next weekend.
Than my two storage rooms will be clean. The one in my garage is going to be a pantry and grow room.😁
It's a 7x12 and will have air conditioning from the house unit. Has a vent that's never been hooked up. I'll make 3x7 of it into a hidden grow room behind mirrors on one end of the room. The rest 9x7 will be a pantry for stocking up on foods and such with a side by side for extra room for meats and such/ beer.😁

darn near afternoon folks...gonna work on the yard a little today...tied down an 9' putang x emerald bay purps last night, too large for my liking...a good friend bred it and asked me to try it out...looks nice but wow, what a stretcher...

The rain oxygenates the water.

Goooode morning brothers and sisters! Wishing everyone a fulfilling Sol Rex Day! All hail Apollo!

Yet another double gaugus sunshiny fall day here, starting 63F @ 74% RH here with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 84F.

I finished my Medusa project update yesterday, unless more updates from team members arrive soon, and plan to publish it today.

A little shopping at the Asian market planned today. We are flat out of my fixings for pickled garlic and miso soup, plus I want to check out their hot sauces to see if any look promising as a base to try and duplicate the Korean apple hot sauce that I am still trying to duplicate. So far I've made a lot of tasty hot sauces but have yet to figure out what the finishing flavor is in the Korean sauce, just before the hot hits and wipes out my taste buds.
Put a bit of kimche in it.

Latest posts

Back