Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning folks. Back to cleaning today. Going thru everything to get ready for the God damn garage sale.
Least when this is done I'll have clean storage rooms,not to mention closets and everything thing else.
Good thing is the area I'm room I'm putting the big pantry in is also going to have a 3x7 grow room.😁
Plus our granddaughters bedroom is now going to be my bedroom/Man Cave. My brother in law gave me a brand new adjustable bed.So now I don't have to sleep in a recliner anymore. I've slept in a recliner for 10 yrs because of my fked up esophagus. We aren't raising our grandchildren anymore,,so that room was just setting there.
And no me and the Wife don't sleep in the same bed. She snores and I fart to much,🤪 plus I can't lay flat and sleep good. We get together when we need to,,which isn't all that often anyway. She would rather play her games and I would rather watch westerns.😁
Gonna have to get me another big screen tv 😎
How did you get her out of the bedroom
I have been trying for 2 yrs for her to move across the hall to her dressing room LOL
Sucks I had to sleep in recliner until I got one of them fancy sleep number beds that go up and down on each end.
That bed will help with your breathing for sure
Sounds like you are on point with the plan Stan.

We haven't slept in the same bed in 10yrs. That's how long I've been sleeping in a recliner.
Truth is I actually believe it's better for older married couples. Gives you your space and time to be yourself. Hasn't changed our sex life or our love for each other. If anything it's made it better and stronger. You might be surprised how many married couples do that as they get older. Anyway it works great for us. Besides we don't watch the same shit on TV at night. She likes that girly shit and I like my manly shit.
She don't wake me up snoring and I don't wake her up farting. Hey don't blame me,,she keeps feeding me beans.😁

Sure
I bet she just got tired of all the Sex toys in your bottom draw
Hippy told me
1664886169072.png

Morning. Back to a normal schedule. A day of fishing sure screws up the normal routine. Back to walking, but with the mornings getting cooler the walking will be later.

Girls are getting tea and nutes today. Just did my once a week spray for thrips. They are in the soil I get so if I don't I start seeing the little pests. No biggie.

Mrs Pute and I still sleep together.... always have, always will.

Swede and me sleep at opposite ends of the house

we both get a good nights sleep

she likes sex 7 days a week so I just told her to work me in on tuesdays and saturdays….
I would just tell her not to let Sancho kick my dog or drink my beer.😁

Wow, that’s a lot to take in first thing in the morning GW. Hope your day is good 😊
Thank you my dear! So far so good and wishing you the same!
Morning. Back to a normal schedule. A day of fishing sure screws up the normal routine. Back to walking, but with the mornings getting cooler the walking will be later.

Girls are getting tea and nutes today. Just did my once a week spray for thrips. They are in the soil I get so if I don't I start seeing the little pests. No biggie.

Mrs Pute and I still sleep together.... always have, always will.
Grayfox and I still sleep in a king-sized bed together, where we both fart and snore.

Grayfox and I still sleep in a king-sized bed together, where we both fart and snore.
My wife loves when I fart under the covers
and then pull it over our heads.
We call it guess what I had for dinner

That flavor I would recognize................
Interesting thing about kimche. Everybody jokes about it like they joke about fruitcake.

Thing is, if it is REAL fruitcake, I love it. Same way with kimche.

And just like you do not make a whole dinner out of fruitcake, you only eat a little kimche.

HOWEVER -- I could not get past my cultural bias enough to do more than choke down this one: Unborn chicken in the shell. Feathers, beak, bones... you break open the shell, and there the little dead guy is. Crunch away. Bon Appétit !

Last edited:

There it is. California king-sized bed with the controller jazz.

We even take naps together.

May I pass on some info learned by living longer than most folks?

If you spend 1/3 of your entire life in one very small area (your bed) -- shouldn't that bed be more luxurious than your car or your easy chair? If not, why not?

Now go out and buy a huge, individually set for comfort sided big sleigh bed.

Latest posts

Back