Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm callin' it a night, shipmates. The Old Hen is snoring, and I've got a big headed cat headbutting my hand while I try and type. A few more pets for her and I'm off to sleepyland. See ya all in the morning, Buddha willing.

😴 Don't wanna get up. Going to start the Garage sale today. Lord I'm tired. We have been getting this shit ready all week. Can't believe I've spent all my vacation cleaning out storage rooms,closets, cabinets,and drawers.🤪

psychedelics , take a trip and never leave home

good food at the Senior Center yesterday , real Mexican tacos with tapioca pudding

looks like three more weeks before our first frost , fingers crossed , we have several more plants to harvest and then there is the Molokai Frost , that bugger needs to flower until the 15th of November and I doubt we will pull it off

hey Stain , I will send you the rest of these Molokai and maybe with your weather you can see what she is all about

7B5213EF-B4F9-40BE-9353-731C64CB9073.jpeg

Goooode morning ya'll! Another cloudy day here, starting at 55F with 98% RH and 3 mph wind, predicted to reach 80F.

Hee, hee, hee, got my backup upper plate relined and my newest plate sent back in to be rebuilt now that I no longer have implants on one side.

Some quality time at the gym and progress on the Medusa project. One of the team members works for a media supply company and turned me on to some Mordenite zeolite that has the 7 Angstrom pore size that we covet for adsorbing amines from LPG.

Today is Grayfox and my 38th anniversary and I've spread mushy cards around the house, and we have reservations for dinner out at Koji's. I'll try for extra points by surprising her with breakfast out as well.

We actually dated for 10 years and lived together for two more before getting married, because we were both gun-shy from our first two marriages, and her two best friends told her that she wasn't going to meet "Mr. Right" hanging out with me. She didn't listen and has stuck with "Mr. Not Quite Right" long enough that I've grown on her at this point.

Last edited:
Goooode morning ya'll! Another cloudy day here, starting at 55F with 98% RH and 3 mph wind, predicted to reach 80F.

Hee, hee, hee, got my backup upper plate relined and my newest plate sent back in to be rebuilt now that I no longer have implants on one side.

Some quality time at the gym and progress on the Medusa project. One of the team members works for a media supply company and turned me on to some Mordenite zeolite that has the 7 Angstrom pore size that we covet for adsorbing amines from LPG.

Today is Grayfox and my 38th anniversary and I've spread mushy cards around the house, and we have reservations for dinner out at Koji's. I'll try for extra points by surprising her with breakfast out as well.

We actually dated for 10 years and lived together for two more before getting married, because we were both gun-shy from our first two marriages, and her two best friends told her that she wasn't going to meet "Mr. Right" hanging out with me. She didn't listen and has stuck with "Mr. Not Quite Right" long enough that I've grown on her at this point.
Happy anniversary you two love birds💕

Happy anniversary !!!! Better than birthdays

Happy Anniversary GW. Take care of your best friend....they are hard to find.

Happy Day Broh
Sounds like ya got all the bases covered

Happy anniversary you two love birds💕

congrats JD, 38 years is a long time to be happy...happy wife and a few GSD's and it's as good as it gets...
Thank ya'll for the good wishes! The "Easter Card Hunt" went over well, leaving Grayfox giggling and got me a hug and kiss on the back of my neck. She turned down breakfast out, saying she would rather make it today.

When I can make my Old Hen laugh or smile, my day is complete. Don't know what I'd do without her.

Congrats, my friend.

Happy Anniversary to a swell couple!

( extra special debauchery blessings! )
Thanks for the good thoughts brothers! Debauchery under foot........................

exactly!

3/4 rings , we use the shark bites in those hard to get to places , but yeah , sometimes it is a biotch to get leverage in those tight places
this ratchet one is tits
Its shorter than the ones i am used to and you can go a click at a time
I only use 1/2 and 3/4 but sometimes we would run 1" heat pex for air handlers in attics.
I still like to sweat pipe

Nah -- We still use the swing, the fur handcuffs, the watermelons, ice, and the electric toothbrush. <-- On "off" nights, that is... Otherwise, we take turns applying The Secret Of Unendurable Pleasure Indefinitely Prolonged.

We do like the Standing Up In A Hammock method from time to time.

Some day, I will undergo the Journey Of The Reluctant Shrimp. <-- This can only be experienced once, as the recipient always dies.
I would think long and hard about your last part of your post .....

Latest posts

Back