Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did pretty good yesterday and should do even better today.
I cut both plants down this morning at the base of the stalk and hung them in my storage room untill I get a chance to trim them up.
Smells like a dead skunk all the wY in front of my house.😁
Did you hold firm on prices or let them haggle you down a bit
My wife loves to go to sales and get stuff for half price or better.
She pisses people off bigtime LOL

Did you hold firm on prices or let them haggle you down a bit
My wife loves to go to sales and get stuff for half price or better.
She pisses people off bigtime LOL
Yep,,I always let them jew me down if they want. I'm trying to get rid of the shit and still make a little money.

I put stuff at the curb all year long with a free sign on it and it goes fast.
Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. I remodeled a friend's tattoo shop for him. He had an old refrigerator that he wanted to get rid of. He was complaining that he'd set it out in the alley with a free sign on it and it was still there three days later. I pulled the sign off of it, took another piece of paper and wrote $10 on it, and taped it to the fridge. It was gone the next morning. Human nature in Flint. If it's free, it ain't worth anything. If it's ten bucks, steal it.

Around here stuff on the street goes fast. Almost got my wheelbarrow taken in the middle of cleaning my yard and front ditch. Came back to the front after. Quick trip to the back yard to find someone loading it up half full of yard waste. I’m glad I was only in the back for a few minutes as I would have lost my wheelbarrow 😁

Jamaican coffee is hot and ready and I’ve left some chocolate donuts on the counter along with some skunky weed

we gotta a lotta work to finish up the harvest and prep the garden for next year..

harvesting , trimming , drying , curing , seal a meal and into the freezer

chop down stumps , pull all remaining tomato plants , cover the turnips with 12 inches of straw for the winter , plants garlic and,plant winter wheat for a cover crop

all that before the first frost so let’s roll out of the sack and get this,party started , bunch of sleepy headed slackers

and remember to celebrate Octoberfest but please do not drink and drive

897A1F43-57EA-4AF7-81B8-96B3518BFFB3.jpeg

8267C2C1-A2C7-4FB6-A37E-E9DCCA9A7045.jpeg

30031AEF-15D3-49D3-8829-5DEBC5B8B0C9.jpeg

Gooode Satyrday morning brothers and sisters! Another gorgeous day predicted, starting at 63F and 78% RH and 3 mph breeze, predicted to reach 83F.

A good day yesterday starting with breakfast out and the gym, followed by working on a Medusa post for Graywolf's Lair. Good progress and I will be working some more on the article today.

Music and dancing.jpg

Morning Misfits. Like Big will be starting the process of putting the veggie garden to bed for the winter.

Supposed to be fishing this morning but my son in law wissed out on me. Cold but not that cold. Guess it is time to winterize the boat as well. All in all good year...had it out on the water over a dozen times.

My buddy from the grow store is coming by the by later today. Will share some gear with him. He was shut down most of the summer due to shoulder surgery. You can bet your asz that I will be working him for extra discounts at the store.

Better go downstairs and check on things.

Morning Guys and Gals.
I'm laughing my ass off. Just heard on the news they are firing the whole Uvalde Police Force for being a bunch of pussies. Shut the whole police department down. Punk ass mother fkers letting all those children die while they stayed in the hallway.
Makes me a happy bastard.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Morning Guys and Gals.
I'm laughing my ass off. Just heard on the news they are firing the whole Uvalde Police Force for being a bunch of pussies. Shut the whole police department down. Punk ass mother fkers letting all those children die while they stayed in the hallway.
Makes me a happy bastard.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
I thought of you yesterday when I heard the news… good for that decision I think.

Thanks Sub. You remember how upset I was. I hate fking Cowards especially when it comes to saving children. I was upset for weeks just thinking about those poor little babies crying and scared while thar fker shot them. While thisr punk ass bitches stood outside that door,,fully armed and protected. Pieces of shit need to be lined up against a wall and shot in the crotch.😡😡😡😡😡

Jamaican coffee is hot and ready and I’ve left some chocolate donuts on the counter along with some skunky weed

we gotta a lotta work to finish up the harvest and prep the garden for next year..

harvesting , trimming , drying , curing , seal a meal and into the freezer

chop down stumps , pull all remaining tomato plants , cover the turnips with 12 inches of straw for the winter , plants garlic and,plant winter wheat for a cover crop

all that before the first frost so let’s roll out of the sack and get this,party started , bunch of sleepy headed slackers

and remember to celebrate Octoberfest but please do not drink and drive

View attachment 310442

View attachment 310443

View attachment 310444
Thanks for volunteering to be my designated driver!

Latest posts

Back