Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving all! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 39F and 92% RH, with 4 mph breeze and predicted to reach 52F.

Guests a noon, turkey dinner at one! Only two guests this year, but we try to send the guests home with enough leftovers, that except for soup from the carcass, we run out of leftovers in a few days.

Its funny, depending on what Im doing I will smoke in the morning . Nothing I love more than a early mornin buzz , a cup of good coffee ,and music and a cigar It is something I and sure others have done for years. BUT it is funny when its a holiday I do it more seriously

Happy Black Friday brothers and sister women! A cloudy day here, starting at 35F and 100% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to rise to 49F.

Please start this day on an upbeat note by hugging the person next to you and passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A nice quiet Thanksgiving Day, starting with a 100 mg dose gummy, some quality time in the park with some of Miss Layla's best play buds, and about an hour of romping as one or the other came and went.

Grayfox's sister and BIL joined us for an early traditional turkey dinner with traditional sides including cranberry sauce and ambrosia salad, followed of course by the traditional coffee with pumpkin pie. They left early to beat traffic, darkness, and impending drowsiness, saving me the embarrassment of succumbing to drowsiness myself in front of them.

We sent them home with half the leftovers, so should be running out of leftovers ourselves about the time their charm starts to decline.

Breakfast out and the gym this morning, but otherwise an empty calendar. No joy on rebuilding Graywolfslair.com blog site after my hosts crash, but my webmaster will be working on it today.

A week later and no response from my Century Link phone, e-mail, and internet provider after three requests for support via their well oiled support request system. I finally waited long enough on the phone to get an actual person, but alas they told me all internet/e-mail issues had to be resolved via the internet options, and verbally gave me a link, which I verified via radio alphabet, but didn't work

Online options are either not applicable or just run me in AI circles when I try to follow their directions. IE: They apologize at having just changed their complete platform that requires me to log in again, but it doesn't recognize any of my phone numbers and says my email account doesn't exist.

A first world problem of the age, but able to incite me to impotent enrage me at the stupidity and waste of my time and lack of receiving the service I am paying for.
gramps.gif
rant.gif

Rant over!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
flyguy.gif

1669378546809.gif
Good Morning GW
nice morning rage about the customer phone service. I do believe some places will run you around in circles waiting on hold forever in hopes that we will just give up. (Which I have done in the past in aggravation). This happens so often anymore with automated systems that they make us succumb to their inadequate procedures. Even my doc offices still riding on the covid thing for customer service being so slow telling you right up front it’s gonna be a while before you get to talk to a human. They offer a call back so you don’t have to wait but they never call you back when you leave your number after waiting 20-30 minutes in hopes that your turn in line will be coming up. And that same song too over and over again even laying the phone down on speaker to wait while you burn one is aggravating as heck…
happened to me twice last week so I’m with ya…
1669379555342.gif
passing back to GW so he can calm his willies

I coul
Happy Black Friday brothers and sister women! A cloudy day here, starting at 35F and 100% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to rise to 49F.

Please start this day on an upbeat note by hugging the person next to you and passing left! View attachment 313890View attachment 313891

A nice quiet Thanksgiving Day, starting with a 100 mg dose gummy, some quality time in the park with some of Miss Layla's best play buds, and about an hour of romping as one or the other came and went.

Grayfox's sister and BIL joined us for an early traditional turkey dinner with traditional sides including cranberry sauce and ambrosia salad, followed of course by the traditional coffee with pumpkin pie. They left early to beat traffic, darkness, and impending drowsiness, saving me the embarrassment of succumbing to drowsiness myself in front of them.

We sent them home with half the leftovers, so should be running out of leftovers ourselves about the time their charm starts to decline.

Breakfast out and the gym this morning, but otherwise an empty calendar. No joy on rebuilding Graywolfslair.com blog site after my hosts crash, but my webmaster will be working on it today.

A week later and no response from my Century Link phone, e-mail, and internet provider after three requests for support via their well oiled support request system. I finally waited long enough on the phone to get an actual person, but alas they told me all internet/e-mail issues had to be resolved via the internet options, and verbally gave me a link, which I verified via radio alphabet, but didn't work

Online options are either not applicable or just run me in AI circles when I try to follow their directions. IE: They apologize at having just changed their complete platform that requires me to log in again, but it doesn't recognize any of my phone numbers and says my email account doesn't exist.

A first world problem of the age, but able to incite me to impotent enrage me at the stupidity and waste of my time and lack of receiving the service I am paying for.View attachment 313888View attachment 313889

Rant over! View attachment 313891View attachment 313891View attachment 313892
If you need someone to set them on fire let me see if Roster is not busy and we can be in the air in 30 minutes....

View attachment 313894 Good Morning GW
nice morning rage about the customer phone service. I do believe some places will run you around in circles waiting on hold forever in hopes that we will just give up. (Which I have done in the past in aggravation). This happens so often anymore with automated systems that they make us succumb to their inadequate procedures. Even my doc offices still riding on the covid thing for customer service being so slow telling you right up front it’s gonna be a while before you get to talk to a human. They offer a call back so you don’t have to wait but they never call you back when you leave your number after waiting 20-30 minutes in hopes that your turn in line will be coming up. And that same song too over and over again even laying the phone down on speaker to wait while you burn one is aggravating as heck…
happened to me twice last week so I’m with ya… View attachment 313898 passing back to GW so he can calm his willies
I have found when you pet your willy it calms down automatically....

Morning Misfits. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I have to take a walk today after what I ate yesterday. My body hates me.

Trip to the grow store is also on the menu today. This one is gonna sting. Time to re-lamp all my lights plus I am way low on supplies. Thinking this trip will cost about $500. Oh well, needs to be done.

But first I need my daily injection of coffee.

Latest posts

Back